APPLICATION

Basics..

[Name] Courtney
[Age] 14
[Location] Jacksonville, Florida
[Birthday] August 16th, 1990
[AIM/AOL Screenname] My_Melncoly_Sigh
[Sexuality] Female
[Marital Status] I'm not married. But I am taken.
[Why should you be accepted into this community] Why does every community ask this question? Okay. You should except me, because I've browsed through the community, and I like what I've seen. I would also help promote the community, and I'm sure I could get some more people applying. <3

Favorite..

[Movies] Party Monster, Ferris Buellers Day Off, Thirteen, Disney's Sword in the Stone.
[Music Artists/Bands] Britney Spears, Taking Back Sunday, The Cure, Christina Aguilera, Lil Jon and the Eastside Boys, Eminem, Tool, System of a Down, The Killers, Placebo, Fall Out Boy, The Faint, Incubus, Bright Eyes, Mariah Carey, Avril Lavinge, Jessica Simpson, Deathcab For Cutie, Green Day, Slipknot, Frank Sinatra, Billy Holiday, Etta James, Goo Goo Dolls, Hillary Duff, Michelle Branch, Vanessa Carlton, NERD, The Lost Prophets, Yellowcard, Ludacris, The Yin Yang Tiwns, ACDC, Guns n' Roses, John Mayer, Jason Mraz, Nitty, Nelly, Saliva, Chevelle, Papa Roach
[TV Shows] Newlyweds, Reno 911, Real World, Laugna Beach, Emril's Cooking show.
[Songs] "Lovesong" by The Cure, "My Prerogative" by Britney Spears, "Iris" by The Goo Goo Dolls, "Lemons" by Katy Rose
[Animal] Pink Flamingo
[Actors/Actresses] Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, Seth Green, Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp, Mel Gibson, Jennifer Aniston, Matthew Broderick...
[Books] The Perks of being a Wallflower, SPEAK!, The little girl who lives down the Lane, Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, Disco Bloodbath...
[Magazines] YM, People, CosmoGirl.
[Color] Blue
[Places to shop] Pac Sun, Wet Seal, Forever 21, The Thrift Store, Target.
[Gum] Big Red
[Candy] Pixie Sticks (Hey, it's the new crack!)
[Quote] "People who mind don't matter, and the people that matter don't mind" - Avril Lavigne (?)

Your opinion on ONE of the following..

[Gay Marriage]
[War in Iraq]
[Abortion] Abortion is wrong. Very wrong. Had your parents gone away with it, with you, then you wouldn't be where you are today, having the fun you have. So why take away someone elses life, just to get out of the situation easliy. If you have the pleasure of sex, and making a child. You should have the pleasure of keeping that child and taking care of it. It was YOUR choice, now take the blame for it. The end.

"Second Thought" (Just to spare asking me 20 questions)

Well, if you were raped, it's not the childs fault. Nor yours (Only in some cases). So even if you don't want the child. Don't kill it. Put it up for abdoption. And if it was somewhat your fault. Then that child especially doesn't deserve to die. I mean, I can see getting an abortion if it's in cases of insest (but not by fault), or if there's a medical condition causing near fatal or fatal outcomes. Other than that, if you're raped. That child doesn't deserve to die.

[Death Sentence]
[Bush Administration]
[Plastic Surgery]
[Drinking/Drugs]
[Animal Testing]
[Tattoos/Piercings]

This or That..

[Coke or Pepsi] Diet Coke
[Bitchy or Slutty] Bitchy
[Tall or Short] Tall
[Emo or Rap] Neither
[Punk or Metal] Metal
[Pink or Red] Pink
[Gold or Silver] Silver
[Single or Married] Single

Random Questions..

[Do you have any piercings] Just my ears
[Do you have any tattoos] No, but I want to get one across my lower back that says "Only God can judge me"
[What are your future goals] I plan on finishing highschool here in Florida, and then I want to move to California to go to UCLA and major in writing. I also want to move to California to boost my music career. (Right now, I'm in the process of writing a childrens book). :)
[Who is your role model] I honestly don't have a role model. I almost don't believe in them. I guess I have more of the out look "be your own person" instead of looking at someone and almost making yourself feel preasured to be like them. I don't know. I guess I just want to be me.
[One random fact about you] I'm terrified of lizards!

Promote this community to 3 users/communities..
..Put the links to the entries here..

anothaophelia
immortal_path
barelybeautiful

Post 3+ pictures of yourself

AND

Sorry, I'm a picture whore. If that's too many pictures. Let me know, and I'll take some out of the post. Otherwise, I hope you all enjoy.

ENJOY, LOVIES!!
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments