Basics..
Name Katie
Age 16
Location Rosamond, California
Birthday March 23
AIM/AOL Screenname Greydazechic
Sexuality Staight
Marital Status Single
Why should you be accepted into this community I think i should be accepted because i am a comment whore and i'm always online being active, and i will rate other people as well. Plus i think this would be fun to see what other people think of me and others.

Favorite . .
Movies Queen of the Damned, Resident Evil, I know What You Did Last Summer, Sleepy Hallow, Enough, and a few Disney movies like Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, etc.
Music Artists/Bands Grey Daze, Linkin Park, Billy Idol, Velvet Revolver, Pink, Three Days Grace, Perfect Circle, Skid Row, Maddonna, Pat Benetar, Blondie, Nirvana, Misfits, NoFX, Chevelle, The Killers, The Donnas, etc.
Tv Shows Lost, The O.C., Smallville, SNL, Uranium, One Tree Hill, Futurama, Family Guy, ABC SOAPS,And Charmed
Songs Anything, Anything by Grey Daze, Jimmy Eats World "Pain", Velvet Revolver "Falling to Pieces",Blink 182 "Obvious", Grey Daze "Drag", Greenday "American Idiot", Breaking Benjamin "So Cold", etc.
Animal Black kitty (Little Bit)and 2 Dogs (Lady and Cody)
Actors/Actresses Angelina Jolie, Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Skeet Ulrich, Paul Walker, and Stuart Townsend
Books V.C. Andrews "Music In the Night"
Magazines Young and Modern, Teen People, Cosmo, Seventeen, Circus Magazine, and Rolling Stones
Colors Burgundy, Black, and neon green
Places to Shop Torrids, Tilly's, Sears, Wal-Mart, And Family Bargain
Gum Winterfresh
Candy Snickers
Quote "Life's a bitch. So cry me a river and build a bridge. Then get over it!"

Your opinion on ONE of the following..
[Gay Marriage]
I think people should be able to marry whomever they want. If someone is in love with someone of the same sex they should be allowed to get married. I mean you can't help who you fall in love with. Love is love no matter what. So that's why i think "Gay Marriages" should be allowed!

This or That..
Coke or Pepsi PEPSI!
Bitchy or Slutty Bitchy
Tall or Short Tall
Emo or Rap Emo
Punk or Metal Punk
Pink or Red Pink
Gold or Silver Silver
Single or Married Single

Random Questions..
Do you have any piercings Only my ears.
Do you have any tattoos No.
What are your future goals To go to college for 8 years then become a pediatrician!
Who is your role model Maddonna!
One random fact about you I like to color my hair alot!

..Put the links to the entries here..

http://www.livejournal.com/community/_lj_katies_/23861.html
Hey It didnt show a picture so i didnt post anymore . . .
Pictures!

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments