A friend of mines birthday is comming up, and I want to make them a CD to go along with their gift. So far this is what I have on the cd:
- Photobooth- Death Cab For Cutie
- Angel In The Snow- Elliott Simth
- Just Like Heaven- The Cure
- Underwater- All Time Quarterback
- Crooked Teeth- Death Cab For Cutie
- Brand New Colony- Postal Service
- Already Gone- Further Seems Forever
- Sugar Were Goin Down- Fall Out Boy
their into emo-ish, pop punk, and some indie stuff....any suggestions are more than welcome!
Hey everyone! I'm making a cd for my friends. Yes, I will no longer be Kate and the lovers (re: patrick and julian my two bestest boys) they are leaving me for 4 months to live in a diffrent city (booo they suck). So I am making them a goodbye cd. Wanted to know what ppls thought of the tracks on it before I did it. Each of the songs sort of have some sort of meaning behind them. Tell me what ya think!