vanillaxlight (vanillaxlight) wrote in ___hookers,
vanillaxlight
vanillaxlight
___hookers

Craftster crochet challenge

Hi guys and gals! The 6th crochet challenge on Craftster has been posted, and I wanted to make sure as many people know about it as possible. Figured y'all might be interested...

This months theme is Combined Techniques. That means you can combine crochet with any other technique, whether it's knitting or embroidery, as long as crochet is the main body of the work.

See the thread on Craftster here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=207585.0. Enter by December 2 at 11:59 PM EST and you could win a $25 gift certificate for handspun yarn or dyed roving!
Subscribe

• Looking for Thread

First I want to apoligize for posting this under a reply to the December's crochet challenge. I'm going to try this again. I am working a knitted…

• Creepy Cute magic circle

I am trying to make a friend the Ninja from the Creepy Cute book, and I can't seem to get started. I'm not understanding the directions from the…

• Work for yarn!

I hope this is okay but I just created a new weight loss/fitness community on LJ for us crocheters/knitters who are also looking to get fit & lose…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 1 comment