• Mood:
  • Music:

Am I Bangable?

--About You
[Name] Amy
[Age] 16
[Sex] Female
[Location] Rhode Island
[Hobbies/Interests] music, partying, exercising, shopping...
[Zodiac Sign] Leo
[Do you work? If so, where?] unemployed.

--Favorites
[Favorite Movie] Party Monster, The Breakfast Club, Jurassic Park (all of them), Ghost, Ghost Dad, Hocus Pocus, Bedazzled, The blair witch project 1, etc.
[Favorite Band/Singer] Marilyn Manson, Korn, Lisa Marie Presley, Michael Jackson, Breaking Benjamin, Xzibit, Jem, HIM, Etc.
[Favorite TV Show] Charmed, Howard Stern, Elimidate, Hogan knows best, the Real World, Surreal Life, My Fair Brady, Viva La Bam, Etc.
[Favorite Color] green, black, red
[Favorite Actor] Julian MacMahon, Seth Green, Macaulay Culkin (as an adult)
[Favorite Actress] Alyssa Milano, Rose McGowan, Drew Barrymore, Geena Davis
[Favorite "brand] Don't have one.
[Favorite Quote] "I am your sh*t - you should be ashamed of what you have eaten."

--Dislikes
[Ugliest Color] Brown
[Least Favorite Food] Cream of mushroom soup
[Most Hated Actress] Hilary Duff
[Most Hated Actor] Kevin Spacy
[Least Favorite Movie] Saw, The Cell
[One of Your Pet Peeves] Ignorance and Immaturity

--Style
[Favorite clothing brand] I don't have one.
[Favorite article of clothing in general] Tank Tops
[What kind of jewelry do you usually wear?] Earrings only.
[What is the WORST thing someone could wear?] leg warmers and arm warmers when it's hot out.
--Personals
[What's the meanest thing you've ever done?] I am not very mean to people unless I have a reason - and I don't do mean things I just use my mouth a lot.
[What's the biggest lie you've ever told?] My friend and I had this make believe friend we were pretending to have to make someone else jealous - immature I know but I was 12.
[What's the meanest insult you've been given?] I'm ugly and a loser. I hate being called a loser.
[What's the meanest insult you've given?] Fat F*cking c*nt rag - just the other day...I don't usually talk like that but I was pissed.

--Complete the Sentence
[If I was stranded on an island, the one thing I would want to have with me would be...] company.
[Nothing is worse than...] the feeling of regret.
[No matter what, the one thing that can always make me happy is/are...] drinking with my best friend.
[If I was reincarnated, I would want to be...] a beta fish. They are so beautiful.

--Convince Us
[Why should we accept you?] Because I <b>will</b> comment on everyone's application and I <b>will</b> be active in the community.
[Promote to two other users/communities and give us the links] I haven't joined any other community but this one.
[How'd you hear about us?] I looked in intrest and typed in 'natural beauty.'
[Post at least 3 CLEAR pictures of yourself. One must be a body shot and a 133x100 one]

This isn't a very good body shot but here it goes...
am7.jpg and I don't normally dress like that.

Image1.jpg

Image3.jpg

amy6.jpg

014.jpg

Image1.jpg I am on the left.

whore3.jpg me dressed as a hooker

jbkl.jpg I'm on the left.

11.jpg on the right

i am sorry if I put too many pictures but I get carried away sometimes...

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments