xyour_a_cxnt
___hawtsexxx

Am I hawt sexxx?

00. Name Allie
01. Age 14
02. Sex Female
03. Location Michigan
04. Sexual Orientation Straight
05. Top Bands Boys Night Out, Murderdolls,Avenged Sevenfold, Funeral for a Friend, Norma Jean, Atreyu, Otep..etc..etc..
06. Top Movies Interveiw with a Vampire, Breakfast Club, Kill Bill Vol. 1 and 2. Alice in Wonderland, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory, Big Money Hustlas, Nightmare before Christmas,Edward Scissorhands, Beetle Juice, Adams Family.
07. Top Books Stephen King "IT", Phantom Tollbooth, Things My Mother Dosn't Know, Seris of Unfortunate Events.
08. Body Mods 9 ear piercings 2 of them gauged to an 8 going to a 00, I had my tounge pierced but i had to take it out due to certain reasons, i am getting it repierced very soon

Opinions –
00. Gay Marriages I think people should marry who they want. I thought there was a seperation between religion and politics, the only reason this is an issue is because it dosnt agree with peoples religions.
01. Straight Edge I am NOT staight edge, but SOME people that are very immature about it "LYKE OMG IM LYKE SOO sXe, LETS LYKE SIT HERE AND LYKE RIGHT IT ALL OVER MY LYKE ARMS AND LYKE HATE PEOPLE WHO LYKE CHOOSE NOT TOO BE LIKE sXe"
02. President Bush I dont like Bush, he fucked america up and he's a religious pig who involves religion into politics

PICTURES -

title or description

title or descriptionhaha my fake smile

title or description

..I need a better camera..a digital one maybe..im sick of this webcam
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 6 comments