--Are you tired of weak plots, absent moderators and games without direction?
--Are you tired of games degenerating into sheer fluff, or suffering from the “Everyone Is Gay at Hogwarts” syndrome?
--Are you tired of ‘canon’ characters being utterly unrecognizable?
--Are you tired of weak writing skills, rampant ‘one liners’ and third-grade grammar?
--Are you tired of games that are so rigid with canon they stifle all creativity?
If you answered “YES!” to any of these questions, then come have a look at fiery_inception!
Banner by broken_harry
"In ashes of despaire, though burnt, shall make thee live." --Sir Philip Sidney, Arcadia
- Canon through HBP, game started March 1, 2006.
- Game is set in 2000, began the day after Voldemort's defeat
- Age 18 and up, only
- Adult content permitted, slash and het, within reason, see rules
- Non-trio-aged Original characters permitted, within very stringent guidelines, see rules. Currently looking for one or two ‘good’ OC werewolves to be allied with Remus Lupin.
- Rich admin-driven plot environment with plenty of individual character sub-plots.
- Please Note: The Admin team for this game consists of six individuals ranging in age from 18 to nearly 40, most of whom have played together for nearly two years. This is not a fly-by-night, quick to die game! Apply with confidence!
The war raged for nearly three years. Sometimes Death Eaters had the upper hand, sometimes the Order of the Phoenix did. Through it all, the Ministry tried to appear competent, efficient, and knowledgeable—mostly ineffectually.
Every war must have an end, and this was no different. In the end, Voldemort was completely and utterly vanquished at last. He is gone.
Yet, the Ministry is still politically corrupt and inept. Pureblood supremacists still hold much clout in the form of financial leverage and power. Headmistress Minerva McGonagall wishes to rebuild Hogwarts without undue influence from either of those factions, with bold new plans for combating life-long prejudices among the students.
Less than twenty-four hours after Voldemort's demise, and already lines have been drawn in the sand, showing the war might be over, but prejudice and strife are still rampant, hindering the ability of the Wizarding World to rebuild and be united.
"Sometimes . . . the end is the easy part. It's where you go from there that really matters. The choice is yours. . . where are you heading?"
Lucius is greatly desired by his wife and son, as well as his sister-in-law and a great many aimless souls in need of a strong leader for the ‘Cause’. Lucius needs to be prepared to lead the pureblood supremacist movement with the genteel grace and political savvy of a Malfoy.
More details on our needs for Lucius can be found here.
Bill Weasley is especially needed to participate in our active lycanthrope/Fenrir Greyback plot, as well as to interact with his lovely wife and the rest of the Weasley Family.
We also would love more MWPP-age contemporaries like Kingsley, Hestia, Sturgis – and also NON-Sue/Stu Original characters are welcome for this era. We will eventually need Hogwarts ‘teachers’ for the various vacancies listed on the game. Be warned: We are exceedingly picky about the OC’s we permit, see all rules before applying.
Other Order of the Phoenix characters desired include Alastor Moody and Arthur Weasley—the admin team is hoping for a strong Arthur to eventually possibly ‘run’ for Minister for Magic later in the game. Of the Trio era characters, Daphne Greengrass, Blaize Zabini, Lavender Brown, Parvati Patil, Dean Thomas and many others are still ‘open’.
- Available Characters
- Current Cast List
- Game Rules
- Basic Roleplaying tips, hints, do's and don'ts
- Administration Team Contact Information: email@example.com