|Fiery Inception, HP RPG: Post-war, HBP-compliant, canon
||[12 May 2006|01:15pm]
DAY_TALK_READLINK=>0 Cast A Spell ♥
--Are you tired of role-play games that die a few weeks after they start?
--Are you tired of weak plots, absent moderators and games without direction?
--Are you tired of games degenerating into sheer fluff, or suffering from the “Everyone Is Gay at Hogwarts” syndrome?
--Are you tired of ‘canon’ characters being utterly unrecognizable?
--Are you tired of weak writing skills, rampant ‘one liners’ and third-grade grammar?
--Are you tired of games that are so rigid with canon they stifle all creativity?
If you answered “YES!” to any of these questions, then come have a look at fiery_inception!
Banner by broken_harry
"In ashes of despaire, though burnt, shall make thee live." --Sir Philip Sidney, Arcadia
- Canon through HBP, game started March 1, 2006.
- Game is set in 2000, began the day after Voldemort's defeat
- Age 18 and up, only
- Adult content permitted, slash and het, within reason, see rules
- Non-trio-aged Original characters permitted, within very stringent guidelines, see rules. Currently looking for one or two ‘good’ OC werewolves to be allied with Remus Lupin.
- Rich admin-driven plot environment with plenty of individual character sub-plots.
- Please Note: The Admin team for this game consists of six individuals ranging in age from 18 to nearly 40, most of whom have played together for nearly two years. This is not a fly-by-night, quick to die game! Apply with confidence!
( Details and Links behind the cut.Collapse )