?

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

I ethe_ohitoyoshi wish to be accepted as a Young Planet/Moon to any Bright or Shadow Moon/Planet within this community. I promise to respect my Elder Moon/Planet, uphold the family integrity, and help and guide my family where ever necessary.

My name is: Ohitoyoshi.. Though most call me Yoshi (usually "-kun")
Interests: anime/manga, philosophy/religion, mythology, Fantasy, Mystery, writing/reading, fanfiction/fanart... etc.
My age is: 19
Contact info:
email: ethereal_ohitoyoshi@hotmail.com
aim: ethohitoyoshi
yahoo: ethereal_ohitoyoshi
msn: ethereal_ohitoyoshi@hotmail.com

I'm very on and off on livejournal and can go daaays without updating (maybe weeks?) but I'm *always* (or close) on MSN, rarely on yahoo... and also *always* on aim (though I don't like it as much) in case you'd like to get in touch ^^

The right to accept an invitation to join any family is mine to refuse or accept.

Comments

( 4 comments — Leave a comment )
himechi
Nov. 2nd, 2006 02:16 pm (UTC)
Ah! Yay! Another philosphy and fanfiction lover!

Tell me what fandom you write for? Or read?

Good luck!
ethe_ohitoyoshi
Nov. 2nd, 2006 10:45 pm (UTC)
Hai!!! -raises hand- Philosophy and Ff are love! XD

So far I've only published 1 little drabble for Mai Otome (though I've writen other stuff I just havent published)

And read... I like noir, marimite, mai hime/otome, sakura taisen, read or die, azumanga daioh, haibane renmei, fruits basket, NGE... And the list goes on and on ^^;;

How about yourself?

himechi
Nov. 3rd, 2006 03:33 am (UTC)
Ah! I joined NaNoWriMo recently and its all madness here!

Yay! A fellow Noir and ROD lover! Don't you just love kickass girls?!

I like a lot of anime! And yaoi and yuri on the whole. What manga I'm watching/ reading right now is TRC, XXXHolic, Kyou Kara Maoh, Jigoku Shoujo, Wallflower adn Loveless! Also Honey and Clover! XD

Ever need a beta, just ask me!
pyratesss
Nov. 2nd, 2006 03:15 pm (UTC)
fdhkd icon love.
( 4 comments — Leave a comment )

Guiding Star ; Two Rings
___guiding_star
Look Up To The Stars
Website

Latest Month

December 2013
S M T W T F S

Comments

• 17 Jul 2014, 01:37
    wow...sorry I've been out of LJ for so long too...I hope you're okay...I miss everyone too...take care girls!

~Star Lyra
  • 17 Sep 2011, 22:46
    You're very welcome. :3

Ohmy, you and me both. My job requires me to look a computer screen 75% of the time, and most of the time when I get home, I just don't want to look at my laptop again.…
  • 17 Sep 2011, 20:47
    Thanks for the warm welcome! :3

Well, I can certainly understand the unfortunate obligation to real life. I myself work full-time, with computers no less, so there are a lot of days I come home,…
  • 17 Sep 2011, 20:43
    Thanks! *^_^*
  • 14 Sep 2011, 21:53
    It sounds like a plan then~ I'll make you a moderator, and we can collab and divide up jobs and such. ♥