Ohitoyoshi.. The LJ/Anime Hot Chick's Pimp Masta' (ethe_ohitoyoshi) wrote in ___guiding_star,
Ohitoyoshi.. The LJ/Anime Hot Chick's Pimp Masta'
ethe_ohitoyoshi
___guiding_star

[Flip flop activity app] Young Planet/Moon

I ethe_ohitoyoshi wish to be accepted as a Young Planet/Moon to any Bright or Shadow Moon/Planet within this community. I promise to respect my Elder Moon/Planet, uphold the family integrity, and help and guide my family where ever necessary.

My name is: Ohitoyoshi.. Though most call me Yoshi (usually "-kun")
Interests: anime/manga, philosophy/religion, mythology, Fantasy, Mystery, writing/reading, fanfiction/fanart... etc.
My age is: 19
Contact info:
email: ethereal_ohitoyoshi@hotmail.com
aim: ethohitoyoshi
yahoo: ethereal_ohitoyoshi
msn: ethereal_ohitoyoshi@hotmail.com

I'm very on and off on livejournal and can go daaays without updating (maybe weeks?) but I'm *always* (or close) on MSN, rarely on yahoo... and also *always* on aim (though I don't like it as much) in case you'd like to get in touch ^^

The right to accept an invitation to join any family is mine to refuse or accept.
Subscribe

• Sister Stars

Hello everyone!~ It's been too many years since I have been on live journal, or really have had internet. Im saddened that I have drifted from…

• It's been awhile..

Ok I have an update to make, cafe_dauphin captain_moto (same person) the Star Scorpii Light Star, passed away about two years…

• [ Mod Post ]

Quick update before I attempt at some sleep: A new moderator (hasu) has been approved. She and I will be the active moderators for the…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 4 comments