rohanelf (rohanelf) wrote in ___guiding_star,
rohanelf
rohanelf
___guiding_star

Rohanelf  wish to be accepted as a (Young Star) to any Bright Star or Shadow Star within this community. I promise to respect my Elder Star, uphold the family integrity, and help and guide my family where ever necessary.  (I credit [info]wind_borne for sending me here.)

Name: Ira
Gender: I'm actually, female, but if you want me to be a guy then that can be easily arranged :D

Main interests: Art, anime, manga, writing, yaoi, grammar, ninjas, pirates, cosplay, reading, music, grammar, film, dancing, theatre, baking, drums, being stupid, terrorising my friends, fangirling ♥

No offence, but if anyone gives me a weird nickname or insists i'm cute, i swear to god i'll sick my mom on you. <--Because wind_borne and himechi said you would!

Ph34r me! ♥

MSN and E-mail: neofanne@hotmail.com

The right to accept an invitation to join any family is mine to refuse or accept.
Subscribe

• Sister Stars

Hello everyone!~ It's been too many years since I have been on live journal, or really have had internet. Im saddened that I have drifted from…

• It's been awhile..

Ok I have an update to make, cafe_dauphin captain_moto (same person) the Star Scorpii Light Star, passed away about two years…

• [ Mod Post ]

Quick update before I attempt at some sleep: A new moderator (hasu) has been approved. She and I will be the active moderators for the…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 35 comments