Jin Shei Girl (jinshei) wrote in ___guiding_star,
Jin Shei Girl
jinshei
___guiding_star

Picture Activity

The Picture Activity!!!

Firstly, it's been GREAT to see the planet/moon families form so quickly!  Keep up the good work!  Riwa will hopefully be ableto post an updated list so everyone can see whos a part of what family etc.

Secondly, time for another activity to run along side the flipflop one.

I was considering doing a photo thread, but that will be part b to this one.  What you need to do is:

Choose at least two people in this community who you have NOT seen a photo of.  (you can choose as many as you like really)
Then post in the community, a picture (whether it be a cartoon character, anime character, actor, actress, etc) of what you think they look like.

PLEASE TAG YOUR ENTRIES AS PICTUREACTIVITY  (no space inbetween)

Then later on we'll do a photothread and you can see what people REALLY look like.

Get it?
Tags: pictureactivity
Subscribe

• Sister Stars

Hello everyone!~ It's been too many years since I have been on live journal, or really have had internet. Im saddened that I have drifted from…

• It's been awhile..

Ok I have an update to make, cafe_dauphin captain_moto (same person) the Star Scorpii Light Star, passed away about two years…

• [ Mod Post ]

Quick update before I attempt at some sleep: A new moderator (hasu) has been approved. She and I will be the active moderators for the…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 0 comments