?

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

[Birthday Post]

Uuuuah~ :D

Since it's now the nineteenth of October over here, I would like to take the time to wish happy birthday to a special someone and also give others the chance to wish her a happy birthday as well~

I planned on calling her this morning to do this a bit more personally, but then I didn't have her phone number it's in my inbox but I have no computer and there wasn't enough time left on my phone card to call the Philippines anyway. D:

So here I am wishing my dear Janelle-chan [reizan] a happy fifteenth birthday! I'm hoping that the package that I sent gets there soon even if it's not your birthday present and that we'll be able to talk soon, m'dear!

Have a very happy birthday, mm~? Even though it might not even be your birthday by the time you get to read this. o_____o;; Just know that I got to it on the nineteenth here in Canada and I actually remembered that it was today!

Much love,

Your Osei-sama,

Star Cassiopeia Shadow

Comments

( 1 comment — Leave a comment )
ailes_de_destin
Oct. 20th, 2006 12:28 am (UTC)
Happy birthday, Reizan-chan! =D <3!
( 1 comment — Leave a comment )

Guiding Star ; Two Rings
___guiding_star
Look Up To The Stars
Website

Latest Month

December 2013
S M T W T F S

Comments

• 17 Jul 2014, 01:37
    wow...sorry I've been out of LJ for so long too...I hope you're okay...I miss everyone too...take care girls!

~Star Lyra
  • 17 Sep 2011, 22:46
    You're very welcome. :3

Ohmy, you and me both. My job requires me to look a computer screen 75% of the time, and most of the time when I get home, I just don't want to look at my laptop again.…
  • 17 Sep 2011, 20:47
    Thanks for the warm welcome! :3

Well, I can certainly understand the unfortunate obligation to real life. I myself work full-time, with computers no less, so there are a lot of days I come home,…
  • 17 Sep 2011, 20:43
    Thanks! *^_^*
  • 14 Sep 2011, 21:53
    It sounds like a plan then~ I'll make you a moderator, and we can collab and divide up jobs and such. ♥