?

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Sep. 15th, 2006

I, katt_moon, wish to start my own star family under the name of Star Eridanus. I will be held responsible for my family.
I promise to uphold our integrity, act as a role model for my young star, and help and guide him/her wherever necessary.

I will consider any member of this community who wishes to become my Young Star – however the choice to accept or not accept any applicant as my Young Star is mine, and mine alone.

My name is: Jennifer

Interests that I wish to share with my family are: I love to discuss about the beauty of the world, especially in Nature. As I am a Psychology major I also have interests that extend to the mind and humanities interactions in general. Although I would never wish another harm I have a great fascination with Horror Films, so if anyone else has this interest CONTACT ME!!

My age is: 20

My email is lovebeauty4ever@yahoo.com, my AOL is Sway2437, and my MSN is Katt_Moon@hotmail.com

Comments

( 11 comments — Leave a comment )
pyratesss
Sep. 15th, 2006 04:15 pm (UTC)
I love horror films. :O

But I also have an elder star, /so/. XD
katt_moon
Sep. 16th, 2006 03:35 am (UTC)
Hi there
Hi there,
Thanks for being one of what seems to many of your companions on this Live Journal to make me feel so welcome. I'm thrilled to hear of another horror fan as always, so hopefully we can discuss that more in the future. If I may inquire what is your favorite horror film if you have one. I'm going to a pop culture conference this spring to present in a horror film panel on Jigsaw, the killer from the Saw trilogy.
I understand I am somewhat of a late comer on this so I certainly understand about you already having an elder. I'm flattered you would even bring it up in my case though so thank you for that as well. I hope your night is blessed.

Jennifer/Eridanus
pyratesss
Sep. 16th, 2006 09:22 pm (UTC)
Re: Hi there
Hmmm. Favorite..o_o I like cheesy stuff, actually, now that I think of it. Stuff like the first Scream and Ginger Snaps def top my list. XD
hasu
Sep. 15th, 2006 05:46 pm (UTC)
As I promised, I made you an icon. =P

If you need help figuring how to upload it to your journal, drop me a line and I'll guide yout hrough it, kay? ♥
flowed
Sep. 15th, 2006 11:05 pm (UTC)
You sound awesome, and Laurelsan vouched for you, so good luck. <3
reizan
Sep. 16th, 2006 12:10 am (UTC)
You seem really interesting *_* But I'm scared of horror films >.>;

In any case, lots of luck to you! :3
jinshei
Sep. 16th, 2006 12:56 am (UTC)
Hey there! Welcome!

-updates-

Star Draco
_disi_
Sep. 16th, 2006 09:57 am (UTC)
welcome to the community Laurens friend!

I'm her Oseisama! :D

Nice to meet you and best of luck!
cruel_claire
Sep. 16th, 2006 11:56 am (UTC)
wai~! someone who loves horror films! we are a very rare kind of people you know..XD

goodluck on your search! ^^

lauchis
Sep. 17th, 2006 10:11 pm (UTC)
First: Welcome, and good luck finding your family!

Now, horror films are the best. I love old ones particularly.
Psychology's awsome, I'm going to study that myself next year =)
gekkonorondo
Feb. 12th, 2008 04:29 am (UTC)
MOD COMMENT
I'm doing a clean up of the userinfo, and I was just wondering if you still interested in finding a family. ^____^

If you are, awesome. If you're not, that's just as okay, just get back to me as soon as you can so I can get on my job as fast as I can. ♥

| Shadow Star Cassiopeia |
( 11 comments — Leave a comment )

Guiding Star ; Two Rings
___guiding_star
Look Up To The Stars
Website

Latest Month

December 2013
S M T W T F S

Comments

• 17 Jul 2014, 01:37
    wow...sorry I've been out of LJ for so long too...I hope you're okay...I miss everyone too...take care girls!

~Star Lyra
  • 17 Sep 2011, 22:46
    You're very welcome. :3

Ohmy, you and me both. My job requires me to look a computer screen 75% of the time, and most of the time when I get home, I just don't want to look at my laptop again.…
  • 17 Sep 2011, 20:47
    Thanks for the warm welcome! :3

Well, I can certainly understand the unfortunate obligation to real life. I myself work full-time, with computers no less, so there are a lot of days I come home,…
  • 17 Sep 2011, 20:43
    Thanks! *^_^*
  • 14 Sep 2011, 21:53
    It sounds like a plan then~ I'll make you a moderator, and we can collab and divide up jobs and such. ♥