Saffron Zephyr (saffron_zephyr) wrote in ___guiding_star,
Saffron Zephyr
saffron_zephyr
___guiding_star

• Mood:
  • Music:
I saffron_zephyr wish to start my own star family under the name of Star Lynx. I will be held responsible for my family.

I promise to uphold our integrity, act as a role model for my young star, and help and guide him/her wherever necessary.

I will consider any member of this community who wishes to become my Young Star – however the choice to accept or not accept any applicant as my Young Star is mine, and mine alone.

My name is: Rachael or Rache-chan, though some people have taken to calling me Saff, too. :D I don't mind, personally, what you call me, but I tend to use Rachael.

Interests that I wish to share with my family are: Er. Sit back and grab a soda, this may take a while. :3

Comics and manga, some anime-though I'm getting picky in my old age and not falling head over heels for every thing I watch, anymore-sci fi and fantasy novels, RPing, drawing and painting, and to a lesser extent ballet, art history, and history in general, cooking and gardening, music, teaching, mythology and ancient stories, outdoorsy sports like backpacking, canoing and horseback riding, playing pool, science, politics and religion, volunteering, animals...hnn, I think that's about it.

Basically, I'm a weird combination of hippy and geek with some fangirl added for flavor.

Oh, and slash. Can't forget that. X3

My age is: 22
Subscribe

• Sister Stars

Hello everyone!~ It's been too many years since I have been on live journal, or really have had internet. Im saddened that I have drifted from…

• It's been awhile..

Ok I have an update to make, cafe_dauphin captain_moto (same person) the Star Scorpii Light Star, passed away about two years…

• [ Mod Post ]

Quick update before I attempt at some sleep: A new moderator (hasu) has been approved. She and I will be the active moderators for the…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 19 comments