Ohitoyoshi.. The LJ/Anime Hot Chick's Pimp Masta' (ethe_ohitoyoshi) wrote in ___guiding_star,
Ohitoyoshi.. The LJ/Anime Hot Chick's Pimp Masta'
ethe_ohitoyoshi
___guiding_star

• Mood:

[Young Star Application] yay!

I ethe_ohitoyoshi with to be accepted as a (Young Star) to any Bright Star or Shadow Star within this community. I promise to respect my Elder Star, uphold the family integrity, and help and guide my family where ever necessary.

My name is: Well Ohitoyoshi would be my choice but everyone calls me Yoshi (usually kun) or Na since that one comes from my actual name.

Interests I would like to share with my family are: anime/manga, philosophy/religion, mythology, Fantasy, Mystery, writing/reading, fanfiction/fanart... etc. ThoughI believe you could better find it here http://ethe-ohitoyoshi.livejournal.com/profile I read a lot of fanfics though i don't write so much. And... well I'm very much into the japanese culture and lang.

My age is: 19

Contact info:
email: ethereal_ohitoyoshi@hotmail.com
aim: ethohitoyoshi
yahoo: ethereal_ohitoyoshi
msn: ethereal_ohitoyoshi@hotmail.com

Dunno if you'd like to contact me but... Well to have the info is good anyways, right? ^^;;

The right to accept an invitation to join any family is mine to refuse or accept.

[Activity]

When I grow up, I want to be... A space cadet!...

I am currently in year 2 at college.

My current favourite subject is: English

My worse subject is: Anything that has to do with Freud

If I could ask anyone on this community for help with a class/assignment/paper right now it would be for:::: None really I like doing my own thing even if it kills me ^^;;
Subscribe

• Sister Stars

Hello everyone!~ It's been too many years since I have been on live journal, or really have had internet. Im saddened that I have drifted from…

• It's been awhile..

Ok I have an update to make, cafe_dauphin captain_moto (same person) the Star Scorpii Light Star, passed away about two years…

• [ Mod Post ]

Quick update before I attempt at some sleep: A new moderator (hasu) has been approved. She and I will be the active moderators for the…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

• 8 comments