and if you blink, everything will be over. (wind_borne) wrote in ___guiding_star,
and if you blink, everything will be over.
wind_borne
___guiding_star

• Music:

[Young Star Application]

I, wind_borne, wish to be accepted as a Young Star to any Bright Star or Shadow Star within this community. I promise to respect my Elder Star, uphold the family integrity, and help and guide my family wherever necessary.

My (real) name: Minjia.
Interests I would like to share with my family: I love reading, and I do it on a regular basis. I'm trying to get more into poetry. I also love watching anime and reading manga, but I have some people to squeal with that over, so I'll try not to babble about that. I love reading fanfiction too. But I just want someone whom I can talk to, someone who can give me advice on whatever troubles I have. Someone whom I can depend on, and whom can depend on me in turn. Someone whom I can communicate with without feeling that I'm being talked down to, because I'm probably one of the youngest here.
My age: 13 as of now, will be turning 14 on October 22. <3

The right to accept any invitation to join any family is mine to refuse or accept.

I look forward to getting to know the lovely people here~
Subscribe

• Sister Stars

Hello everyone!~ It's been too many years since I have been on live journal, or really have had internet. Im saddened that I have drifted from…

• It's been awhile..

Ok I have an update to make, cafe_dauphin captain_moto (same person) the Star Scorpii Light Star, passed away about two years…

• [ Mod Post ]

Quick update before I attempt at some sleep: A new moderator (hasu) has been approved. She and I will be the active moderators for the…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 63 comments