?

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Suggestion

Hallo everyone! Moto here or the awesome Star Scorpii Light -shot-XD Heehee, anywho, I'm here to make a suggestion (hopefully I don't get stoned for this one. e__e;;). If you're looking for more members, why not look for affiliates? I'd be more than happy to assist you look for some. Just tell me what you would prefer, rating or miscellaneous, or both. =D! What I was thinking is that we contact the head mods and get permission to post a descriptive overview of Guiding Star and that is bound to attract more members. =3!

Dunno, I thought this might help. Drop me a line here or at my e-mail which is, takoyaki_neko19@hotmail.com if you like this idea! =D If Cari-sama-mama and Saku-chan allow this, I could use the help of some of the members on the Guiding Star to help me make these descriptive posts! =D Have a good day everyone! ~Moto

Comments

( 2 comments — Leave a comment )
sakuraflower
Sep. 6th, 2006 10:43 pm (UTC)
that's GREAT!!

Perhaps we could run a community activity where people write testimonials about guiding star, and then we can post those with an add on the affiliate websites? What do you think>
ailes_de_destin
Sep. 7th, 2006 02:11 pm (UTC)
That sounds great Saku-chan! X3! Erm...let's start up a testimonials post! XD
( 2 comments — Leave a comment )

Guiding Star ; Two Rings
___guiding_star
Look Up To The Stars
Website

Latest Month

December 2013
S M T W T F S

Page Summary

Comments

• 17 Jul 2014, 01:37
    wow...sorry I've been out of LJ for so long too...I hope you're okay...I miss everyone too...take care girls!

~Star Lyra
  • 17 Sep 2011, 22:46
    You're very welcome. :3

Ohmy, you and me both. My job requires me to look a computer screen 75% of the time, and most of the time when I get home, I just don't want to look at my laptop again.…
  • 17 Sep 2011, 20:47
    Thanks for the warm welcome! :3

Well, I can certainly understand the unfortunate obligation to real life. I myself work full-time, with computers no less, so there are a lot of days I come home,…
  • 17 Sep 2011, 20:43
    Thanks! *^_^*
  • 14 Sep 2011, 21:53
    It sounds like a plan then~ I'll make you a moderator, and we can collab and divide up jobs and such. ♥