January 31st, 2008

Chopper [Fucking Precious]

[Birthday Post] Back Again!

She's one step closer to being an old lady! :D

My lovely, lovely Osei-sama, mienai_hoshi, has aged another year on this very day! Since she lives half a world away, my best bet was to post this now, when it just turned to the 31st of January on my side of the world because the day would have come and gone on her end if I had waited any longer. And I didn't want to miss my chance to wish one of the most important people in my life a "Happy Birthday."

There are some people out there that will call these "online relationships" silly and pointless, but I don't think that they are. Providing that you find the right people, and don't get yourself caught up in something. But with Len.. I don't know when it started, but I've become more dependent on her than I am on a lot of people that I know in real life. This bond is something that I would never trade for anything in the entire world.

Something was said to me in an email by Len a couple of days, what that something is will not be disclosed here for privacy reasons. If I wasn't already certain of my decision, these few words was enough to convince me to remain by Len's side for the rest of my life. And beyond, since I believe in an afterlife.

Len, you probably looking for something much more flashy, but.. This is my version of flashy. This won't be the last birthday that we celebrate together, you can be sure of that.

I love you, Osei-sama. Take care.

| Shadow Star Cassiopeia |
  • Current Music
    So Close - Jon Mac Laughlin