January 30th, 2008

Chopper [Fucking Precious]

[Birthday Post]

I know that it's not much, but I just wanted to take the time to wish the latest addition to the Cassiopeia constellation a Happy Birthday! She turned fifteen today, right dab in the middle of her first exams! Too bad it won't get any better from here, because the exams are just going to get harder as the years go on, and they'll continue to fall on her birthday! I know that's probably not the best thing to say on her special day, but due to crummy weather every January, I ended up writing around my own birthday as well. I feel her pain. ♥

Either way, she turned fifteen today and is well on her way to becoming a fine young woman! She has three older sisters here that care the world about her, and we'll do our best to guide her to become who she wants to be in life! Happy birthday, Alex! I hope that the rest of the day treats you well, and I'll even be nice and throw in a little roleplaying before shoving you off to review your English like an older sister should! :DDD

Good luck on the rest of your exams, and I'll be sure to give you the biggest hug when I see you next! ♥

I love you, Cassanova!

| Shadow Star Cassiopeia |

[Oh, and for those that are wondering, our Cassanova is michiyo_mori. :3]
  • Current Music
    Do You - Ne Yo & Utada Hikaru