November 16th, 2006

[Family Application]

I eternalelegy wish to start my own star family under the name of Star Dorado. I will be held responsible for my family.
I promise to uphold our integrity, act as a role model for my young star, and help and guide him/her wherever necessary.

I will consider any member of this community who wishes to become my Young Star – however the choice to accept or not accept any applicant as my Young Star is mine, and mine alone.

My name is: Lisa
Interests that I wish to share with my family are:

First and foremost, I'm German. My English isn't fluent, but I'm trying to improve it as hard as I can.

This is going to be a rough description of my interests. You don't have to share all of them. Manga, Anime, and Art (in general) are a must, though.

Drawing, painting, and art in general: My DA account (doesn't include my oil paintings & pottery & is rarely updated nowadays). Art history & restoration. Art styles: Impressionism, Surrealism, Neoclassicism, Preraphaelism, Romanticism. Favourite Artists: Magritte, Waterhouse, Chirico.

Anime & Manga: Consumes the majority of my time. My favourite genres are: Slice-of-Life, Psychological, Shoujo, Drama, Fantasy, Horror (Dragon Head style), Shoujo Ai ♥, Shounen Ai.
Here's a short list: Revolutionary Girl Utena, Honey & Clover, Uta Kata, Maria-sama ga Miteru, Mushishi, Ouran High School Host Club, Loveless, works by Ai Yazawa (especially Nana), Serial Experiments Lain, Haibane Renmei, Elfen Lied, movies by Ghibli (Grave of the Fireflies), works by Chiho Saito, Riyoko Ikeda, & Kaori Yuki, Aria, Rozen Maiden, Gilgamesh, Spiral, Death Note, Please Save My Earth, etc.

Literature: Franz Kafka, Edgar Allan Poe, J. K. Rowling, Alexander Wolkow.
Languages: German, English, Spanish (a little), Russian (very little).
Music: Rosenstolz, Wolfsheim, Classical music (Beethoven, Chopin, Tchaikovsky), Japanese music (Ali Project, Rentrer en Soi, Metronome, Gazette, ...).
Movies: Wizard of Oz, Harry Potter, The Hours, Mona Lisa Smile, Phantom of the Opera.

Cooking & Baking, Psychology, Symbolism, Opera, Musicals, Theatre, ...

My age is: 18

Email address: lisaP-NM (at) web (dot) de ^^