November 12th, 2006

(no subject)

I, wind_borne, wish to start my own moon family under the name of Moon Almathea. I will be held responsible for my family.
I promise to uphold our integrity, act as a role model for my elder moon, and help and guide him/her wherever necessary.

My name is: Minjia, but you can call me whatever you manage to derive from there. XD;; Windy is also a good choice.
Interests: Music [YUI, UVERworld - although chances are that if you bombard me with enough music, I'll start liking whatever you like. BoA is nice too.], anime [Deathnote, Ouran], manga [Naruto, Bleach], Photoshop [iconssss. MUST GET BETTER.], and... random assorted stuff. -nodnod- Like I said, if you like it, chances are that I'll like it too. I also like spelling and books. :D
My age is: 14. :D:D:D

Contact info-
MSN: sweetdreamz_2210 @ hotmail.com
Email: setsunakutte.yume @ gmail.com

:D

I will consider any member of this community who wishes to become my Elder Moon. However the choice to accept  any applicant or not as my Elder Moon is mine, and mine alone.

• Current Music
    Alumina - Nightmare

MOON EXPLOSION?! YES PL0X.

I, wind_borne, wish to announce that phoenixpaladin will now be the Shadow Moon of the Moon Almathea family~!

As a symbol of my acceptance, I give my moon-

((Believe it or not, that really /is/ Almathea, so if you gank it, wrong moon. XD;;))

Welcome to the Moon Almathea family, which has been in existence for less than half an hour!

---

-hugs gingerly-

NOW NO GROPING, YOU HEAR ME? HANDS ANYWHERE MY BOOBS AND I WILL KICK YOU HARD. INDEED I WILL.

But you know I love you anyway.
sugar

Flip Flop: Made a family :D

First: tell me if I'm doing this right. x____x

I faded_mist wish to start my own moon family under the name of Moon Erinome. I will be held responsible for my family.
I promise to uphold our integrity, act as a role model for my young moon, and help and guide him/her wherever necessary.

I will consider any member of this community who wishes to become my Young Moon – however the choice to accept or not accept any applicant as my Young Moon is mine, and mine alone.
My name is: Aru/Al. Or ask me for my RL name and I'll give it to you :D
Interests that I wish to share with my family are: Love anime/manga, love yaoi, love writing, love reading, love fanfics, love Photoshop, love cookies. ^^ Okay, overused 'love' too many times. eeeeew. x____x I hope that's enough and if it's not, there is always my profile. x3
My age is: 15 (recently! :D :D like....yesterday-recently! XD)

Okay....Erinome is a moon of Jupiter's and that's about all I know =____=

I tend to be passive, so I'm not usually the first person to approach someone so....yeah. I hope I can find my shadow soon :D Although I hope it's not too late to start..... :o
saturn

flipflop

hi..here is the flipflop list..^^

Moon/Planet Applications

lauchis (17f) ~ Moon Miranda ~
faded_mist (15m) ~ Moon Erinome ~
reizan (15f) ~ Planet Victoria ~
crazy_bookworm (16m) ~ Planet Neptune ~

Orphan moon/planet applicants

ladybrighid3333 (18f) ~
ethe_ohitoyoshi (19f) ~

Flipflop families formed

Moon Calypso: ailes_de_destin/ Moon Shadow: _disi_/ Moon Light: gilraen79
Moon Titan: jihi_chan/ Moon Shadow: gekkonorondo
Moon Callirhoe: tamensei/Moon Shadow: jinshei
Planet Saturn: kerunia/Moon Shadow: cruel_claire
Moon Naiad: itsplashes/Moon Shadow: curseangel
Moon Almathea: wind_borne/Moon Shadow: phoenixpaladin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you need any information about what the flipflop activity is, you could go here or here.

For the list of applicants for real star families go here

Hope this helps and..enjoy! ^^

That’s all..^^