November 2nd, 2006

rub

[Flip flop activity app] Young Planet/Moon

I ethe_ohitoyoshi wish to be accepted as a Young Planet/Moon to any Bright or Shadow Moon/Planet within this community. I promise to respect my Elder Moon/Planet, uphold the family integrity, and help and guide my family where ever necessary.

My name is: Ohitoyoshi.. Though most call me Yoshi (usually "-kun")
Interests: anime/manga, philosophy/religion, mythology, Fantasy, Mystery, writing/reading, fanfiction/fanart... etc.
My age is: 19
Contact info:
email: ethereal_ohitoyoshi@hotmail.com
aim: ethohitoyoshi
yahoo: ethereal_ohitoyoshi
msn: ethereal_ohitoyoshi@hotmail.com

I'm very on and off on livejournal and can go daaays without updating (maybe weeks?) but I'm *always* (or close) on MSN, rarely on yahoo... and also *always* on aim (though I don't like it as much) in case you'd like to get in touch ^^

The right to accept an invitation to join any family is mine to refuse or accept.
fox

Young Star Application

I Sarah_michell with to be accepted as am anything to any Bright Star or Shadow Star within this community. I promise to respect my Elder Star, uphold the family integrity, and help and guide my family where ever necessary.
My name is: Sarah
Interests I would like to share with my family are: Lord of the Rings, Robbie Williams and P!nk.
My age is: 15 (squee... that looks wierd!)
  • Current Music
    Robbie Williams - Beyond the sea
  • jinshei

(no subject)

Attention all members of ___guiding_star

Please take a look a the userinfo to check that your details are listed and correct.
We (the mods) have been slack and haven't been updating so you may kick and bite us if you like!!!

Just reply if there is something a miss and Il'l get it fixed.