October 30th, 2006

• jinshei

Picture Activity

The Picture Activity!!!

Firstly, it's been GREAT to see the planet/moon families form so quickly!  Keep up the good work!  Riwa will hopefully be ableto post an updated list so everyone can see whos a part of what family etc.

Secondly, time for another activity to run along side the flipflop one.

I was considering doing a photo thread, but that will be part b to this one.  What you need to do is:

Choose at least two people in this community who you have NOT seen a photo of.  (you can choose as many as you like really)
Then post in the community, a picture (whether it be a cartoon character, anime character, actor, actress, etc) of what you think they look like.

PLEASE TAG YOUR ENTRIES AS PICTUREACTIVITY  (no space inbetween)

Then later on we'll do a photothread and you can see what people REALLY look like.

Get it?

(no subject)

Rohanelf  wish to be accepted as a (Young Star) to any Bright Star or Shadow Star within this community. I promise to respect my Elder Star, uphold the family integrity, and help and guide my family where ever necessary.  (I credit [info]wind_borne for sending me here.)

Name: Ira
Gender: I'm actually, female, but if you want me to be a guy then that can be easily arranged :D

Main interests: Art, anime, manga, writing, yaoi, grammar, ninjas, pirates, cosplay, reading, music, grammar, film, dancing, theatre, baking, drums, being stupid, terrorising my friends, fangirling ♥

No offence, but if anyone gives me a weird nickname or insists i'm cute, i swear to god i'll sick my mom on you. <--Because wind_borne and himechi said you would!

Ph34r me! ♥

MSN and E-mail: neofanne@hotmail.com

The right to accept an invitation to join any family is mine to refuse or accept.