October 28th, 2006

[Light Star Application]

I, jihi_chan, wish to apply for a Young Star to become the Nova Star of the Star Vela Family. I promise to uphold our integrity, act as a role model for my young star, and help and guide him/her wherever necessary.

I will consider any member of this community who wishes to become my Young Star – however the choice to accept or not accept any applicant as my Young Star is mine, and mine alone.

My name is: Amy, but Jihi's my nickname as everyone already knows.
Interests that I wish to share with my family are: If you'd like some basic info as to what I'm like and to what I enjoy, you can find my profile here. My profile could possibly tell you a lot more of what I'm into than I can myself, so it'd be best to look there before reading the rest of this. ^^;

I've been in love with the Japanese culture and the country of Japan itself ever since I was a little girl, so I would love to share that with my family of course. Anime and manga are other things that I'm extremely passionate about, so that's kind of a must as well.

Specific anime I like include the following: Aria: The Animation, Honey and Clover, Elfen Lied, Jigoku Shoujo, .hack//SIGN, .hack//Legend of teh Twilight, Ouran High School Host Club, Azumanga Daioh, the works of Hayao Miyazki and more.

Manga I like include: ARIA, Blood Alone, D.Gray-Man, .hack//Legend of the Twilight, Saikano, Rozen Maiden, Azumanga Daioh and Yotsuba&!, the various works of CLAMP and a bunch more.

Aside from all of the Japanese things I enjoy watching movies (specifically horror, romance, action and comedy) and listening to music. Video games are also another thing that I'm into, even though I'm not very good at them. Somehow..I always end up dying..anyway, moving on. I'm a bookworm, so reading is obviously something I enjoy doing, too. Writing is another thing I like, even if I don't do as much of it as I would like to do.

I'm currently taking Tae Kwon Do as well, but I have a love for other sports, too. Competative swimming will always hold a close place in my heart!

I'd write more stuff I'm into, but I'd rather not take up anymore space than I need to.

My age is: 16

Contact Information
MSN: jihi_chan@hotmail.com
Yahoo: jihi_the_merciful_one
AIM: JihiChanTenshi
Email: jihi_chan@hotmail.com

---

Yay! I've been waiting to post this ever since Osei-sama posted her Starburst! I've wanted a little sister for as long as I can remember, and this is a way that I can actually get one. I'm so excited! I'm determined to be the best older sister possible, so I can make my hoshiko-to-be proud! D:
  • Current Music
    Silly-Go-Round - FictionJunction YUUKA

[StarBurst]

I, jihi_chan, wish to announce that himechi will now be the Nova Star of the Star Vela family.

As a symbol of our acceptance, I give my star:

Welcome to the Star Vela family!

----

OMK! -fangirlysquee-

I am soooooooooooooooo happy to have an adoreable, squishy, and awesome girl as my hoshiko! I have one more thing to ask of you, though.

Will you accept this leaf, as a token of the love that we share for Honey and Clover? :O

-giggles-

Again, thank you. You've made me the happiest girl in the world! ♥
  • Current Mood
    ecstatic ecstatic