October 17th, 2006

Chopper [Fucking Precious]

[Flip-Flop Family Application] Orphan Moon/Planet

I, gekkonorondo wish to be accepted as a Young Planet/Moon to any Bright or Shadow Moon/Planet within this community. I promise to respect my Elder Moon/Planet, uphold the family integrity, and help and guide my family where ever necessary.

My name is: Sara, or Oko-chan. It really doesn't matter a whole lot exactly what you call me. ^_^ You could even come up with your own name, if you'd like.

Interests: Anime and manga, mostly of the yuri and yoai kind, though I must say that I do enjoy my occasional hetero stuff. :3 My current interests in anime and manga are Saiyuki, Loveless, Rurouni Kenshin and Fruits Basket. My current obsessions with anime is mainly Prince of Tennis and Ouran High School Host Club, but there can probably also be a few more things shoved in there. /: I /love/ music. I can barely go a day without listening to a song and it's just something that's very important to me and helps me get through my day when I have no one to turn to. Another interest that I would like to share would be my love of writing. I rather enjoy writing stories and, well, if you do happen to become a roleplaying partner, I tend to get rather protective of your muses. To go along with the anime and manga again, I /adore/ video games. :x You know, just so you know. I mostly playing a nice RPG. Other than that, just the same old stuff, I suppose. There's not really a whole lot that's interesting about me.

My age is: Seventeen

Contact info: I was kind of wary about doing this activity since I'm not exactly on the computer a whole lot [I don't own one. D:], but I guess that I've decided to just do it anyway.

The only real way to contact me now-a-days is through email, so..

Fliks_gurl@hotmail.com

And if you happen to catch me on AIM..

Ryoko Travers

The right to accept an invitation to join any family is mine to refuse or accept.

[Technically, I know that I'm supposed to be starting a family or whatever, but..I dunno, I guess that I just really do not have the time and participating in this activity seemed like fun..so..here I go? o_O;;]
  • Current Music
    Bokura no Love Style - Hitachiin Twins
Serious Face
  • _disi_

(no subject)

I, _disi_ wish to announce that gilraen79 will now be the Moonlight of the Moon Calypso family.

As a symbol of our acceptance, I give my moon:

(i had to use motos lmao)

Luna = Moon in Spanish! (apparently lololol) XD! I'm teh lame awesomeness! XD (ME TOO!)

Welcome to the Moon Calypso family! YAYAYAY! :D

===*===*===*===

DUDE.

THIS GIRL ROCKS AND I DONT EVEN KNOW HER.

YAY HUNTER JAMES YAYYYYYYYYYYYY! *glomps* (look at sexy icon!)

(no subject)

I,jihi_chan, wish to announce that gekkonorondo will now be the Moon Shadow of the Moon Titan family.

As a symbol of our acceptance, I give my moon:

(Sorry, Josie. It was too cute to resist! D:)

Welcome to the Moon Titan family!

------------------------

-FLYINGTACKLEGLOMP-

:DDDDD

When I saw your app, I knew I had to snag you, Sara-sama.

You are made of so much WIN and AWESOME, that there's no way that I couldn't snag you. XD;
  • Current Mood
    cheerful cheerful
[kanga] we can't wait to be saved
  • himechi

Young Star Application

himechiwith to be accepted as a (Young Star) to any Bright Star or Shadow Star within this community. I promise to respect my Elder Star, uphold the family integrity, and help and guide my family where ever necessary. 

(I credit wind_borne for sending me here.)

My name is: himechi or n2? My name seems to change wherever I go... so it doesn't matter...?
Interests I would like to share with my family are: Whatever interests me at the moment. =) Erm, currently: Boy Love, Yaoi, Yuri, manga, anime, the psychology of the human mind, Terry Pratchett and pretty things.  
My age is: 14. And I'm quite female (last time I checked.)

MSN and E-mail: gurlspider28@hotmail.com

The right to accept an invitation to join any family is mine to refuse or accept.
  • Current Music
    Ita & Kakuzu- Persistant Voices