October 16th, 2006

aiba

FLIPFLOP - Orphan Planet/Moon Application~!

what the heck let's go have some fun...^^

I cruel_claire wish to be accepted as a Young Planet/Moon to any Bright or Shadow Moon/Planet within this community. I promise to respect my Elder Moon/Planet, uphold the family integrity, and help and guide my family where ever necessary.

My name is: Riwa
Interests I would like to share with my family are: let's see now..music..anime..yaoi..food..cats..cookies..vodka..did i already say yaoi? oh yeah i did..what else? uhh..i love to write as well..check out my writing journal if you want to..^^ (angel_zeruel) woot~! shameless plug right there yo!..ahe..XD and..hmm..love for aibachii, matsujun and takumi..ahahaha! just kidding..if you don't know them that's okay..hmm..what else? bah it easier to go to my profile instead...^^
My age is: 19

The right to accept an invitation to join any family is mine to refuse or accept.
  • Current Mood
    blank eyng?
sei > wink

Flipflop applications

Hello there everyone! Jassy-chan asked me if i could make a list of the flipflop participants as well so here i am..^^

Moon/Planet Applications

lauchis (17f) ~ Moon Miranda ~
itsplashes (17f) ~ Moon Naiad ~
reizan (15f) ~ Planet Victoria ~
crazy_bookworm (16m) ~ Planet Neptune ~

Orphan moon/planet applicants

curseangel (19f) ~
ladybrighid3333 (18f) ~

Flipflop families formed

Moon Calypso: ailes_de_destin/ Moon Shadow: _disi_/ Moon Light: gilraen79
Moon Titan: jihi_chan/ Moon Shadow: gekkonorondo
Moon Callirhoe: tamensei/Moon Shadow: jinshei
Planet Saturn: kerunia/Moon Shadow: cruel_claire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you need any information about as what the flipflop activity is you could go here or here.

For the list of real star families go here

Hope this helps and..enjoy the activites! ^^

That’s all..^^

~ Star Lyra
  • Current Mood
    bouncy nyuu~!
  • jinshei

(no subject)

REMINDER

For all those girls who have STARTED their families for the flipflop activity - as the head of the family you are expected to 'hunt out' your family members LOLOL.
GOod luck!
Only me with you

[Flip-Flop Family Application] Orphan Moon/Planet

I ladybrighid3333 wish to be accepted as a Young Planet/Moon to any Bright or Shadow Moon/Planet within this community. I promise to respect my Elder Moon/Planet, uphold the family integrity, and help and guide my family where ever necessary.

My name is: Emma, I prefer Emmy, though.
Interests: philosophy/religion, mythology, anime, roleplaying, Harry Potter, Young Wizards series, Fantasy, Mystery, thrillers, sci-fi, writing, The Sandman series, manga, reading, NaNoWriMo.
My age is: 18
Contact info:
email: dragon_koneko356@yahoo.com
aim: sanuraausbloom
yahoo: dragon_koneko356@yahoo.com
msn: hopkins.rebecca.genius@hotmail.com
Gizmo/LJ Talk: ladybrighid3333@livejournal.com

As a warning to whomever wants to adopt me: I'd suggest you just distract me online, if you want me to talk and whatever. >>; Because NaNoWriMo=life come November. >>; And I'll need all the distractions I can get. <3

The right to accept an invitation to join any family is mine to refuse or accept.

~Star Corvus