October 14th, 2006

Serious Face
  • _disi_

(no subject)

Okay. For all of the people in this community who don't read instructions. Here it is in a simple form.

THE FLIP FLOP ACTIVITY IS NOT REAL

It's an activity for a MONTH. And it's done for TWO REASONS.

1) To give the younger people a feel at what its like to be head of a family.

2) So you can get to know other people in the community if you don't know them yet.

For starters, you don't need to like their application, or think it matches with you. Just pick someone who's participating when you see them apply, and if they say yes then you will be put in a group of 2, 3 or 4, depending how many people are a part of your FLIP FLOP (ONE MONTH ONLY FOR AN ATIVITY) family.

THEN - AT THE END, of the flip flop month. You and your Flip Flop family participate in a xmas activity, which will be the end of the year activity, and will have prizes. Your FLIP FLOP family is your GROUP of people you will be a part of in this activity at xmas time. Your family NAME will be your GROUP name.

After that activity is over, all flip flop families are over as well. But, you will now know a few more people from this community then you did before (if you're not a friend h0r and already have them on your list)

Jeez guys, it's a bit of fun. Stop taking everything so damn seriously.

Not a happy Star Vela.
Nao -- yay

Flip-Flop~ :D

I, crazy_bookworm, wish to start my own Planet family under the name of Planet Neptune. I will be held responsible for my family.
I promise to uphold our integrity, act as a role model for my Elder Planet, and help and guide him/her wherever necessary.

I will consider any member of this community who wishes to become my Elder Planet – however the choice to accept or not accept any applicant as my Elder Planet is mine, and mine alone.
My name is: Kim
Interests that I wish to share with my family are: My intense love of anime, mange, and books. :) Check my profile for more details. ;D
My age is: 16

If anyone wants to get in contact with me, just email at either piffle512@hotmail.com or shikon.hime@gmail.com. :) I'm not usually on messengers, but my AIM is litobluxgrl512 and msn is piffle512@hotmail.com. :D
  • Current Mood
    cheerful cheerful