October 13th, 2006

all we need

Young Star Application

This is kinkami, on my new LiveJournal. I will be relinquishing my title as Star Andromeda, in the hopes of becoming a Young Star in another family. I hope that this doesn't cause any.. stress for our lovely administrators.

I, curseangel, wish to be accepted as a Young Star to any Bright Star or Shadow Star within this community. I promise to respect my Elder Star, uphold the family integrity, and help and guide my family where ever necessary.

My name is: Yuko (well, Beth, but.. call me Yuko?)

Interests I would like to share with my family are: Well, I really love anime and manga, but my biggest interests are books/reading, writing, music, television, Japanese culture, languages, roleplaying, and other such things.. I'm always open to being shown new things, too. :D You can check my userinfo for interests that are cooler, and stuff. You know.

My age is: 19

To contact me, maybe you could IM me? I'm on at Rosa Gigantea xx. ^_^ Thanks much!

P.S.: I'm totally open to being part of a Flip-Flop family, too! Please pick me? *whimer*
  • Current Music
    [the colbert report]

Flipflop Family, yo! :D

I, jihi_chan, wish to start my own (Planet/Moon) family under the name of Moon Titan. I will be held responsible for my family.
I promise to uphold our integrity, act as a role model for my elder moon, and help and guide him/her wherever necessary.

I will consider any member of this community who wishes to become my Elder Moon – however the choice to accept or not accept any applicant as my Elder Moon is mine, and mine alone.

My name is: Amy, also known as Jihi-chan among friends.
Interests that I wish to share with my family are: Manga, anime, movies, music, reading, writing, astrology, Harry Potter, Japan and the Japanese culture, and cute things!
My age is: 15

---

I hope that's application is alright. If anything needs to be changed please tell me and I will do so A.S.A.P.
all we need

FLIPFLOP - Orphan Planet/Moon App~

I, curseangel, wish to be accepted as a (Young Planet/Moon) to any Bright or Shadow Moon/Planet within this community. I promise to respect my Elder Moon/Planet, uphold the family integrity, and help and guide my family where ever necessary.

My name is: Yuko

Interests I would like to share with my family are: Anime/manga, reading, writing, poetry, music, intelligent dramatic television, sociology/psychology. :D

My age is: 19

The right to accept an invitation to join any family is mine to refuse or accept.
  • Current Music
    [nothing]
  • jinshei

FLIPFLOP: Young Planet/Moon Application

~~Become an Orphan - FLIPFLOP FAMILY

jinshei  wish to be accepted as a (Young Planet/Moon) to any Bright or Shadow Moon/Planet within this community. I promise to respect my Elder Moon/Planet, uphold the family integrity, and help and guide my family where ever necessary.
My name is: Jasmine
Interests I would like to share with my family are: Reading, Writing, discussing worldly events, cooking, Strawberry Panic, Maria Sama ga Miteru
My age is: 26

The right to accept an invitation to join any family is mine to refuse or accept.

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS MY APPLICATION WHICH SERVES AS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT THE FLIPFLOP APPLICATIONS SHOULD LOOK LIKE. 
People | Milla Jovovich
  • lauchis

[Flipflop Family Application]

I lauchis wish to start my own Planet/Moon family under the name of Moon Miranda. I will be held responsible for my family.
I promise to uphold our integrity, act as a role model for my young star, and help and guide him/her wherever necessary.

I will consider any member of this community who wishes to become my Young Star – however the choice to accept or not accept any applicant as my Young Star is mine, and mine alone.

My name is: Laura
Interests that I wish to share with my family are: Anime & manga, Harry Potter, some TV shows, music (My chemical romance would be awsome =P), the sims, other misc games, and uhm... randomness, lots of randomness. And fangirlism...
Of course, none of these things is necessary, it just might help =)
My age is: 17
kerunia
  • kerunia

FLIP/FLOP entry

I,
[Error: Irreparable invalid markup ('<ljuser='kerunia'>') in entry. Owner must fix manually. Raw contents below.]

I, <ljuser='kerunia'> wish to start my own (Planet/Moon) family under the name of Planet Saturn. I will be held responsible for my family. I promise to uphold our integrity, act as a role model for my Shadow Planet, and help and guide him/her wherever necessary.

I will consider any member of this community who wishes to become my Shadow Planet – however the choice to accept or not accept any applicant as my Shadow Planet is mine, and mine alone.

Hi.
name:kerunia/ kim
interests:umm..i'm bad at these.....check out my interests on my profile(I don't have much time to do this)
  • jinshei

The Opposites Reverse Flip Flop Activity.

The Opposites Reverse Flip Flop Activity.

This is quite simple.

In fact, so simple that at first you might not get it and have to re read through the activity.

From now until the end of November, everyone will be a part of a new family called the “Flipflop Family”.

Every person (regardless of if they are already part of a family or not) will be able to apply to be a part of a new flipflop family.

BUT.

The usual rules are being reversed.

ALL ladies UNDER the age of 18 get to START the flipflop family off.

They apply the same way as an elder star would.

THEN. You are only allowed to take on a Shadow star who is OLDER than you.

Then that Shadow star can only take on a Light Star that is OLDER than THEM.

See where this is heading?

So instead of the Elder Star being the oldest, it will be the NOVA star that will be the oldest.

Cari and I thought this might be a bit of fun and give the younger stars a chance to choose their own family names etc.

Now.  Youngens!  Choosing your own family name will not be chosen from Constellations.

Instead you may choose a PLANET or a MOON.

For Example you can apply to start a family called Moon Ilo.

You will be called Moon Ilo.

Your Shadow will be Shadow Moon Ilo

Light Moon Ilo

Nova Moon Ilo

OR

Planet Jupiter

Shadow Planet Jupiter

Light Planet Jupiter

Nova Planet Jupiter

Do we understand?

So, young ones….go ahead and start your families!!!!!

Flip-flop, let it drop, yo!

I ailes_de_destin wish to start my own Planet/moon family under the name of Moon Calypso. I will be held responsible for my family.
I promise to uphold our integrity, act as a role model for my young moon, and help and guide him/her wherever necessary.

I will consider any member of this community who wishes to become my Young moon – however the choice to accept or not accept any applicant as my Young moon is mine, and mine alone.

My name is: Moto
Interests that I wish to share with my family are: Ok, here it goes again, but a bit better! >D!
I like heavy metal or almost any other type of rock (Rammstein is my favorite band! <3!), I'm a hyperactive kind of girl (especially when talking to people, eating apples, drinking water, listening to my hyper music, or just had tacos/chinese food), I enjoy fun or intelligent conversations with people, I can be a bit emotional but that's only when I hit my relapses, and I'm currently into D-Grey Man and XXXHolic. I can discuss other things with people like religious philosophy or random perverted things, but it's all up to you and how you want to talk to me! =D Oh yeah, and I also like to draw and write as well! =D

My age is: Can I say 16? My birthday is next month! D: Fine, 15 and 10 months and so many days. >>;;

Okiru! Seriously, don't be afraid to IM me or send me an e-mail! I won't bite! =D My messengers are:

YIM: x_wings_of_destiny_x
MSN: Takoyaki_neko19@hotmail.com
And my e-mail is the same as my MSN username! =D

I hope to be a good role model for my temporary family and make interminable friendships with them as well. <3! Good luck to everyone else! =D
  • Current Music
    Asilos Magdalena ~ The Mars Volta