September 21st, 2006

alexis bledel, smile
  • reizan

Activity thinger.

A bit late now, but hey 8DD;; *saw Sara-sei just post her answers >>*

When I grow up, I want to be...How should I know? XD No idea, really. A job that's...yknow, not too routine-y, has a high salary, and involves being at least a bit mobile.

I am currently in year Nine(Second Year here) in highschool.

My current favourite subject is: Guidance? XD We don't really study anything there :DD Though my power subjects are History, Math & English.(Lately all my power died though D<)

My worse subject is: Filipino & Chinese. That's two, I know. But I totally suck at both XD; Science too, but not to that extent.

If I could ask anyone on this community for help with a class/assignment/paper right now it would be for: CHINESE COMPOSITION. If anyone knows how to write even just a single comprehensive paragraph in chinese(mandarin, although hokkien could work), you would be A GREAT HELP. As in, YOU DONT KNOW HOW GREAT.
  • Current Music
    SRL
RavenclawWhore

[Shadow Application!]

I, pumpkin_queen16, wish to apply for a Young Star to become the Light Star of the Star Pyxis Family. I promise to uphold our integrity, act as a role model for my young star, and help and guide him/her wherever necessary.

I will consider any member of this community who wishes to become my Young Star – however the choice to accept or not accept any applicant as my Young Star is mine, and mine alone.

My name is: Brittani! But I go by Britt, Brittan-i, Brittish Knee, and occasionally Rowena. <33

Interests that I wish to share with my family are: My userinfo is generally the best place to learn about me, but I can sum things up pretty easily: I am a /fiend/ about movies (I work at the local theatre ;D), will talk about them non-stop, and... yeah. Also, I am 150% obsessed with Harry Potter. Ravenclaw, reprezzentin' y0. @_______@ haha. I love History, learning about faraway places, reality TV, parties, and, of course, the magic of reading!

Unlike most people I've seen around here, I know basically nothing about anime. I'm trying to make an effort to get into some for the benefit of my penpal and some other friends, but right now... I'm useless haha. But if you're into slash and femmeslash, and being a little to pervy for your own good... we'll get along famously ;D

Myself and my Elder Star, makoelf share a love for The Dresden Dolls, and it would be awesome and obscure if our Young Star did too xD But not necessary <33 I love all kinds of music, and my favorite bands are Pink Floyd, The Dresden Dolls, Billy Talent, Panic! at the Disco, The Beatles, and The Rolling Stones (WHO I'M SEEING LIVE IN CONCERT IN 2 DAYS WTF?!). Showtunes own my soul. Emo makes me cry (in a good way ;D).

I'm from Canada. I love people from everywhere <3

My age is: I'm 17, but I'll be 18 in December, so I'm willing to take on anyone who is at least 6 months younger than me. Or less. So anyone 17 and 3 months old or younger lol : D

Basically, I'm looking for someone who I can talk to, who will lend me a shoulder to cry on, and who won't be afraid to cry on mine. Someone I can giggle & fangirl (or boy?) with.

And that is all!
  • Current Mood
    amused amused
Lip Pout Junsu (JYJ)

Young Star Application! ^^

I, itsplashes wish to be accepted as a (Young Star) to any Bright Star or Shadow Star within this community. I promise to respect my Elder Star, uphold the family integrity, and help and guide my family where ever necessary.

My name is: Belle
Interests I would like to share with my family are:

My love for shoujo, fanfiction, anime in general, drawing and painting(haha...see my attempts at art), writing, dogs, taking quizzes, rabid fangirling, reading (my favorite genres are fantasy and sci-fi), thinking, singing, and collecting useless stuff. I'm pretty sure I've got more to say but I have class so I'm going to have to leave now. :P

My age is: 17

The right to accept an invitation to join any family is mine to refuse or accept.

[Edit: Feel free to contact me by commenting on my LJ or e-mailing/adding me on MSN at h20faerie@hotmail.com! ^^ I've also began looking (and reading) at other members' journals and slowly but surely asking to be added to your flists. :P Yesss...I will get to know you all. *cackle* *wiggles eyebrows*]

*crosses fingers and hopes for the best*

Hope to get to know you all in the following days/weeks/months. ^^
  • Current Mood
    awake
Lip Pout Junsu (JYJ)

Activity! ^^

When I grow up, I want to be...: I know I want to be a journalist but I'm not sure which field I'd like to go into. I've wanted to be in print journ ever since I was in grade school but now I'm having second thoughts and thinking of going for broadcasting. ^^ I also want to be a (famous? XD) novelist. I was thinking of maybe publishing some of my fanfiction before (like a long time ago) but I decided I would have a hard time asking for permission to use other people's charas and stuff. Trivia: Hehe. I wrote a series of (really short) novellas (I'll call them that to make them sound better than they really are) ala "Sweet Valley". XD

I am currently in year: I'm a sophomore (journ student) in college. ^^

My current favourite subject is: Still Literature. Although, sadly, I'm not taking any lit subjects this sem. Or next sem for that matter.

My worst subject is: Math, no doubt about it. <.< And, let's not talk about it now. :P

If I could ask anyone on this community for help with a class/assignment/paper right now it would be for: I would have said Math before but since I'm done taking my required Math units...*thinks* well, I'd ask for help for my (group) project in Psych. I need test subjects! (joke! I just need survey respondents, actually. XD)
  • Current Mood
    mischievous mischievous