September 20th, 2006

Chopper [Fucking Precious]

-crawls out of dark place- Activity. :x

When I grow up, I want to be...a history teacher. Or something that involves history, like anthropology or archeaology.

I am currently in year twelve in highschool.

My current favourite subject is: Film and Video Production. I'd put free class, but that doesn't really count as a class, does it? XD;;

My worse subject is: Math, hands down. Luckily I don't have to take it anymore. :x

If I could ask anyone on this community for help with a class/assignment/paper right now it would be for:::: This freakin' Sociology homework that I abhore so much. D:

Sorry for disappearing and all, but just because I came back for this, doesn't mean that I'm out from under my rock yet. -goes back to rock-
  • Current Music
    Bokura no Love Style - Ouran Host Club

Activity desu~! :D

When I grow up, I want to be...: A Japanese translator. I've wanted to be one since I was little ever since I saw Sailor Moon in the first grade. I heard that Japanese, Chinese and Arabic translators/interpreters make around fifty dollars an hour. Ca-CHING! XD Being a Japanese interpreter would be nice, too. It all depends if I'm better at reading it or speaking it when I start taking classes. But..if I don't become either of those I'd like to be an author of teenage novels. :3

I am currently in year 10 in high school. That means I'm in my second year. Whee!~ I can almost see college now! >:D

My current favourite subject is: DRAMA!!~~! It's so much fun. We laugh so hard in drama class..XD; English is fun, too; I've always liked it. Recently, though, it has been a lot of work. DX Spanish is alright also.

My worse subject is: Geometry. D: It kills me. Srsly. It. Kills. Me. Ded. -dies- x__x

If I could ask anyone on this community for help with a class/assignment/paper right now it would be for: Geometry class. LOL. DX

Well, that was a fun little activity. n___n I enjoyed writing out my answers. I can't wait to do more...

¦D
  • Current Mood
    giddy giddy
w-inds. ☀ Ryohei and cap

Activity! ~~

When I grow up, I want to be...a Language Teacher. My ideal profession has gradually matured over the years, but the one thing which has always remained is my love for learning about new cultures and languages. I live in a very culturally diverse city, and I see so many people struggling with English that I want to become an English teacher and help immigrants, or even visitors, be able to function here a little better.

I am currently a freshman in college, though I had to take a year off to save up for college (I'm trying not to go the route of loans if possible).

My current favourite subject is: Language Courses *I've taken Latin, Spanish, French, Chinese, and Italian so far*

My worse subject is: Math *I'm not bad at it, I'm just not good at showing my work since I skip so many steps in my head, and don't ask me to explain how I figured something out, because I get horribly confused relaying it back*

If I could ask anyone on this community for help with a class/assignment/paper right now it would be for::::....English? I hate everything I write, but I write a lot, and I suppose it might be best if I let someone else look at my stuff now and then, ne?