September 17th, 2006

Jihi's [Young Star Application]

I, jihi_chan, wish to be accepted as a (Young Star) to any Bright Star or Shadow Star within this community. I promise to respect my Elder Star, uphold the family integrity, and help and guide my family where ever necessary.

My name is: Amy, but online most of my friends and family know me as Jihi.

Interests I would like to share with my family are: I have an extreme love for anything from, in, or about Japan. Seriously, though. I've always had a love for Japan and the Japanese culture and language in general as long as I can remember, so I'd like to share that with my family.

Aside from Japan, I have a passion for learning about other countries in general. I find it very interesting to learn about their cultures and ways of life.

Writing is something I really like to do, even though I don't do as much of it as I would like to. When I do have a chance to do it, however, I enjoy every minute of it. In fact, I think it's one of the few things I am actually good at out there. n__n;

Animals and nature, astrology and cute things all interest me too. Also, I'm an avid reader and daydreamer with a large imagination.

Hopefully..these are all things I can share with my family. I like other things as well, but unfortunately I can't think of them at the moment so if you have any questions feel free to ask me!

My age is: 15

The right to accept an invitation to join any family is mine to refuse or accept.
  • Current Mood
    happy happy