September 16th, 2006

w-inds. ☀ Ryohei and cap

~Family Application~

I korichan wish to start my own star family under the name of Star Vulpecula. I will be held responsible for my family.
I promise to uphold our integrity, act as a role model for my young star, and help and guide him/her wherever necessary.

I will consider any member of this community who wishes to become my Young Star – however the choice to accept or not accept any applicant as my Young Star is mine, and mine alone.

My name is: Sarah, but most people call me Kori or Keira
Interests that I wish to share with my family are: It would be easier to ask what I wouldn't want to share! I have a great interest for reading, playing games, playing sports, music, writing, anime, horror movies, and I love to meet new people! I like so many things, its really hard to list them all here! That's why my profile page is so crazy--I am extremely open-minded and as such I tend to get hooked on tons of things! My biggest two interests in life at this time are traveling and learning new languages, and as hobbies it would have to be watching anime or any law-related programs [I love Forensic Files, Law and Order, things like that, but you'll also catch me watching Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network too] and playing games, especially my Nintendo consoles [I am a complete Zelda and Harvest Moon addict, I love both of those games, though games like Mario Kart and Resident Evil or even Tomb Raider hold special places as well]. I also love to sing, though I can be shy about it. Um, there's so much more, but I really should stop there! ^-^
My age is: 20

Its really nice to meet everyone~!
  • Current Mood
    happy happy
aiba

twinkle twinkle hopeful stars..:3

Hi it’s me again with another update..because...i’m bored..nah just kidding..because i kinda enjoyed making it..and you have to get used to me making posts like this because i might be doing this every week if there are more than five applications within the week..XD

Btw..the little hearts ♥ are links to their applications..just incase..^^

Bright Star Applications

rphjas (48m) ~ Star Orion ~
malicemadden (21f) ~ Star Phoenix ~
lunarwolf2002 (28f) ~ Star Aries ~
_limeade (19f) ~ Star Chamealeon ~
lucyestelagomez (22f) ~ Star Camelopardalis ~
whochick (26f) ~ Star Equuleus ~
kinkami (19f) ~ Star Andromeda ~
rising_dreamer (20f) ~ Star Apus ~
saffrom_zephyr (22f) ~ Star Lynx ~
smam (19f) ~ Star Lupus ~
katt_moon (20f) ~ Star Eridanus ~
korichan (20f) ~ Star Vulpecula ~

Shadow Star Applications

faded_mist (14f) ~ Star Lyra Shadow ~
monkeyzrawesome (15f) ~ Star Sagiatarius Shadow ~
phoenixpaladin (16f) ~ Star Corvus Shadow ~

Orphan star Applications

hymmi_chan (14f) ~
kawaii_bandgrl (16f) ~
lauchis (17f) ~
ethe_ohitoyoshi (19f) ~
tamensei (15f) ~
jihi_chan (15f) ~

congratulations to the star families that were formed/completed over the week! :3
that’s it..might be back next week if there are a lot of applications..^^

~ Star Lyra
  • Current Mood
    bouncy bouncy