September 15th, 2006

• smam

[Family Application]

I smam wish to start my own star family under the name of Star Lupus. I will be held responsible for my family.
I promise to uphold our integrity, act as a role model for my young star, and help and guide him/her wherever necessary.

I will consider any member of this community who wishes to become my Young Star – however the choice to accept or not accept any applicant as my Young Star is mine, and mine alone.

My name is: Samantha or Sam, but my friends call me Smam most of the time.

Interests that I wish to share with my family are: trance, industrial rock, puzzle games (like sudoku, mahjongg, & tetris), RPGs, old school SNES video games (Mario Kart FTW!), MMORPGs (WoW, Ragnarok Online, Flyff, Maple Story), angels (big time. I research stuff on angels constantly), metaphysics, the supernatural, anime & manga (berserk, samurai champloo, BLEACH, naruto), gaia online, card games, wolves, foxes, animals in general, Tarot cards. I'm trying to think of other things too. XD Final Fantasy Tactics! umm... carebears. Wish Bear especially. XD Drawing, writing, singing. There. haha. Oh and making icons. :>

My age is: 19

*waves*
  • Current Music
    John Vanderslice- Amitriptyline

(no subject)

I, katt_moon, wish to start my own star family under the name of Star Eridanus. I will be held responsible for my family.
I promise to uphold our integrity, act as a role model for my young star, and help and guide him/her wherever necessary.

I will consider any member of this community who wishes to become my Young Star – however the choice to accept or not accept any applicant as my Young Star is mine, and mine alone.

My name is: Jennifer

Interests that I wish to share with my family are: I love to discuss about the beauty of the world, especially in Nature. As I am a Psychology major I also have interests that extend to the mind and humanities interactions in general. Although I would never wish another harm I have a great fascination with Horror Films, so if anyone else has this interest CONTACT ME!!

My age is: 20

My email is lovebeauty4ever@yahoo.com, my AOL is Sway2437, and my MSN is Katt_Moon@hotmail.com
  • Current Mood
    crazy crazy
  • smam

Activity!

When I grow up, I want to be... lots of things, so get ready:
-Game Art Design [This is what I'm currently thinking about going to school for first]
-Pastry Chef [I've actually thought about owning my own bakery someday]
-Astronomer [I've been obsessed with stars since I was little]
-Graphics Design [I love making stuff in photoshop & the opportunity to learn more would make me happy!]
I plan on going back to college quite a few times, so I'd like to have gone to school for all of these things in my future. XD

I am currently in year 0 at school/college.
lmfao. I'm still looking up stuff for college because I just got my GED (I quit school in hopes of getting homeschooled when I was 15, but it never really worked out the way I had hoped). But soon. Soon I will be in college, wreaking havoc. bwahahaha.

My current favourite subject is: Math. I love math, gimme more. XD

My worse subject is: hmm... history. I can't handle like... anything that has to do with us. I'm not the type to be all like "woo! look at what we did in the wars! stab 'em general!" No thanks. I love World History though.

If I could ask anyone on this community for help with a class/assignment/paper right now it would be for: umm... I don't have any assignments at the moment. XD So I don't really know.
  • Current Mood
    contemplative contemplative
  • jinshei

Userinfo Details

Hi everyone! It's your moderator Star Draco here.  What an exciting week, I feel like all I've been doing is updating that userinfo page with everyone's details.  (which is a /good/ thing)!!!

So when you have the time if you can all drop past there to take a quick look....I want to make sure everyone's details are correct.  If they arn't, please respond to this post and I'll get them fixed right away!!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Love Star Draco.

Marisa - black and white

Hmm~

When I grow up, I want to be...
-a prince! jk [well, not entirely]
-Someone helping in the United Nations [specifically in Asiaaaaaa.. maybe a diplomat?]
-with crossmirage [lol, I'm so corny. ): ]

I am currently .... at college Entering college! MOVING IN TOMOLO! @_@;
Majoring in Int'l Studies with a regional concentration on Asia.. dunno about the module yet, though.

My current favourite subject is: N-no idea.. ):

My worse subject is: Depends.. usually I say math, but it depends on what kind of math.. if history, then it's just memorizing days. ): I hate memorizing..

If I could ask anyone on this community for help with a class/assignment/paper right now it would be for: I's not in school yet, but I'd sure like help on.. lots of things, in the future! ):

I am so not helpful.
  • Current Mood
    anxious anxious