September 13th, 2006

(no subject)

I saffron_zephyr wish to start my own star family under the name of Star Lynx. I will be held responsible for my family.

I promise to uphold our integrity, act as a role model for my young star, and help and guide him/her wherever necessary.

I will consider any member of this community who wishes to become my Young Star – however the choice to accept or not accept any applicant as my Young Star is mine, and mine alone.

My name is: Rachael or Rache-chan, though some people have taken to calling me Saff, too. :D I don't mind, personally, what you call me, but I tend to use Rachael.

Interests that I wish to share with my family are: Er. Sit back and grab a soda, this may take a while. :3

Comics and manga, some anime-though I'm getting picky in my old age and not falling head over heels for every thing I watch, anymore-sci fi and fantasy novels, RPing, drawing and painting, and to a lesser extent ballet, art history, and history in general, cooking and gardening, music, teaching, mythology and ancient stories, outdoorsy sports like backpacking, canoing and horseback riding, playing pool, science, politics and religion, volunteering, animals...hnn, I think that's about it.

Basically, I'm a weird combination of hippy and geek with some fangirl added for flavor.

Oh, and slash. Can't forget that. X3

My age is: 22
  • Current Music
    Sidhe Beg, Sidhe Mor-O'Carolan
aiba

activity!

because i’m soo stubborn here i am infront of the computer instead of preparing for school...nyahaha! XDDD anyway here’s the activity saku-chan postes ages days ago...

When I grow up, I want to be: a journalist, a photographer, a chef and a lawyer...too much? Naw..i don’t really mind...i’m gonna enjoy it! ^^

I am currently in year __________ at school/college: i’m a sophomore journalism college at Kalayaan College..^^

My current favourite subject is: thet would be journalism 100 and communication 120

My worse subject is: math math math!

If I could ask anyone on this community for help with a class/assignment/paper right now it would be for: english 3 because my teacher is effin’ insane!
Serious Face
  • _disi_

(no subject)

So...

For the longest time, I had been wondering what on earth the Young Stars could call their elder stars, that wasn't too lame, poxy, wankeriffic, or loserish.

My wonderful, made of win AND awesome, smart Young Star emailed me today, without even me mentioning it and suggested something. *GLEE*

She came up with Oseisama. Traslation:

Sei is the on (chinese origin) reading of the star kanji
O is a prefix used to make something polite/formal. When addressing someone older than oneself, or a superior.
(Which most of you probably knew the O thing) XDDD

*isproud*

SO EVERYONE. FEEL FREE TO ADRESS YOUR ELDER STARS WITH "OSEISAMA" XDDDD *happylalasprinklesandrainbows*