September 11th, 2006

sei smug

[Young Star Application] yay!

I ethe_ohitoyoshi with to be accepted as a (Young Star) to any Bright Star or Shadow Star within this community. I promise to respect my Elder Star, uphold the family integrity, and help and guide my family where ever necessary.

My name is: Well Ohitoyoshi would be my choice but everyone calls me Yoshi (usually kun) or Na since that one comes from my actual name.

Interests I would like to share with my family are: anime/manga, philosophy/religion, mythology, Fantasy, Mystery, writing/reading, fanfiction/fanart... etc. ThoughI believe you could better find it here http://ethe-ohitoyoshi.livejournal.com/profile I read a lot of fanfics though i don't write so much. And... well I'm very much into the japanese culture and lang.

My age is: 19

Contact info:
email: ethereal_ohitoyoshi@hotmail.com
aim: ethohitoyoshi
yahoo: ethereal_ohitoyoshi
msn: ethereal_ohitoyoshi@hotmail.com

Dunno if you'd like to contact me but... Well to have the info is good anyways, right? ^^;;

The right to accept an invitation to join any family is mine to refuse or accept.

[Activity]

When I grow up, I want to be... A space cadet!...

I am currently in year 2 at college.

My current favourite subject is: English

My worse subject is: Anything that has to do with Freud

If I could ask anyone on this community for help with a class/assignment/paper right now it would be for:::: None really I like doing my own thing even if it kills me ^^;;
  • Current Mood
    ^^;;
Shining In The Silence // Pokemon [Absol

Activity thingamajig.

When I grow up, I want to be...: A PRETTY PURPLE LESBIAN PONY A chef of some sorts, not sure what field yet.

I am currently in year 2 at school/college.

My current favourite subject is: Figure drawing and painting.

My worse subject is: Uh, none, really, most of my other classes suck xD

If I could ask anyone on this community for help with a class/assignment/paper right now it would be for:::: Macroeconomics, I suppose? >: I think I have to do a paper eventually for that class.
  • Current Mood
    blah blah
[Celebs ♥ KBell: LOL IDK]

Activity~

When I grow up, I want to be...a stripper. ;D

I am currently in grade twelve at school.

My current favourite subject is: English/Film & Video.

My worse subject is: MATH. DX

...I'm going to be late for school, actually. 8D
  • Current Music
    Kikumaru Eiji & Syuuchiro Oishi - Happy Goody
armed & dangerous
  • kinkami

(no subject)

When I grow up, I want to be...: An FBI agent. An author, or possibly a lawyer magazine/book editor.

I am currently in year 2 at college.

My current favorite subject is: American History. But usually it's English - I just drew the wrong classes names out of the hat.

My worst subject is: Math! ;-;

If I could ask anyone on this community for help with a class/assignment/paper right now it would be for::: Umm. Somebody could do my reading for Myths, Folklore, and Fairytales for me? XD; I don't wanna read the bible! *flail*
  • Current Music
    [nothing]
  • jinshei

Name Change

-waves-

Hi all.  It's Star Draco here.  No, I haven't disappeared.  I've just changed journals.

No longer sakuraflower , I am now jinshei

Welcome to the community to all the newbies, glad to have you on board.  I hope you make lovely families and I'm sure you'll get along with everyone just fine.

Star Draco.

• Current Mood
    cheerful cheerful
six impossible things
  • hasu

(no subject)

When I grow up, I want to be... something that has to do with asian languages. Not sure beyond that though.

I am currently in freshman year at college.

My current favourite subject is: Macroeconomics, if only because the instructor speaks in an amusing Chinese accent.

My worse subject is: Rhetoric, as the instructor and I do not see eye to eye, and honestly, we get on each other's nerves. =/

If I could ask anyone on this community for help with a class/assignment/paper right now it would be for:::: my rhet paper. Why study literature? I don't know. A better question would be why write about why to study literature. @_@
  • Current Mood
    rushed rushed
hat

(no subject)

When I grow up, I want to be: I'll either be a school teacher or I'll study art in college. Or be an art teacher? XD I've also thought of working on a cruise ship as a child care worker.

What year of school are you currently in?: I am currently in my third year of high school!

My current favourite subject is: Health. x) I find it interesting.

My worse subject is: Math! Ohh I'm terrible at it!

If I could ask anyone on this community for help with a class/assignment/paper right now it would be for: Math. XD I'm homeschooled so I'm currently teaching myself math and it's not going so well.
  • Current Mood
    busy
People | Milla Jovovich
  • lauchis

(no subject)

When I grow up, I want to be... Not entirely sure, but I'm going to be in Psychology next year, so for now that'll be it.

I am currently in year five (the last) at school.

My current favourite subject is: Honestly this year I don't have a favorite, but I'm doing really well at everything.

My worse subject is: Journalism and radio probably. My school has an orientation in Social Communication, and I hate every single thing about that ¬¬

If I could ask anyone on this community for help with a class/assignment/paper right now it would be for:::: Health Education, but I really like that one. I'm only saying because it's due before all the rest, and so I won't have to take care of it tomorrow =)
  • Current Mood
    confused confused
Star Corvus

(no subject)

When I grow up, I want to be... a translator/reasearch librarian

I am currently in freshman year at college.

My current favourite subject is: indeterminate >>; I've only had 1 week of classes. Won't be able to tell really until maybe 3rd week.

My worse subject is: Math

If I could ask anyone on this community for help with a class/assignment/paper right now it would be for:::: XD Math...It's arithmetic and factoring. :x and I can't use a calculator anymore :( That depresses me. My life is ON the calculator. >>;

~~Star Corvus

:D

When I grow up, I want to be: I'm pretty sure I want to teach young children..Kindergarden or first year. I've always loved children, and this seems to be a good route for me. Although, my backup plan is something to do with History.

What year of school are you currently in?: I am currently in my last year of school! Senior year~

My current favourite subject is: I like EVERY subject I'm in this semester..but not the next. DX
But my favourite would probably have to be Film and Video Production 12. Plus, it's got my favourite teacher, too. Bonus~

My worse subject is: Well, I don't have a worst subject this semester, but I'm going to have to say that, overall, math is my worst subject. I am SO bad at math. D:

If I could ask anyone on this community for help with a class/assignment/paper right now it would be for: I don't need help THIS semester, but next semester I will. On math. So yeah..help would be appreciated then. :D
  • Current Music
    Scramble - Yui Horie with UNSCANDAL
blush oh my! you think so?
  • flowed

(no subject)

When I grow up, I want to be: A pastry chef, with writing on the side~ :O

What year of school are you currently in?: Senior year of highschool. ^^

My current favourite subject is: Physics!

My worst subject is: TRIG. DX

If I could ask anyone on this community for help with a class/assignment/paper right now it would be for: INVERSE FUNCTIONS? IN TRIG? WHAT? DX
  • Current Mood
    confused confused
tough girl

[Young Star Application]

I, karyotype, wish to be accepted as a Young Star to any Bright Star or Shadow Star within this community. I promise to respect my Elder Star, uphold the family integrity, and help and guide my family wherever necessary.

My name is: Karat
Interests I would like to share with my family are: book-love, horror movies, history, science-geekery, sorta-eccentric music tastes, manga/anime, and most creative things -- I write and draw quite a bit and I also do graphic design and other miscellaneous things like that on the side, so I would love.love.love family members who are passionate about these activities. :D
My age is: 18

The right to accept an invitation to join any family is mine to refuse or accept.
  • Current Mood
    hopeful hopeful
  • jinshei

activity time!

Activity time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is mainly for the younger people of this community who are still studying and at school.

make a NEW POST in this community and fill out this....

When I grow up, I want to be... (insert your choice of career here)

I am currently in year __________ at school/college.

My current favourite subject is:

My worse subject is:

If I could ask anyone on this community for help with a class/assignment/paper right now it would be for::::

(no subject)

When I grow up, I want to be, as of right now, a forestry engineer.

I am currently in year sophomore year in high school

My current favorite subject is: Math of Principles of Engineering or History

My worse subject is: ...English? (Worst in my case means I have to try slightly harder for my A)

If I could ask anyone on this community for help with a class/assignment/paper right now it would be for:::: Err...English? Only because that's the only assignment I have right now.
  • Current Mood
    cranky cranky
sworn by sword

(no subject)

When I grow up, I want to be: video game programmer/designer and to write in my spare time

What year of school are you currently in?: High School Senior.

My current favourite subject is: Multemedia Desktop and web page design (it's taught by the same teacher XD)

My worse subject is: ... lol. I can't really come up with anything at the moment which is rare XD but um... I guess Bussiness Law because I can't pay attention for the life of me... I'm the kind of retard that fails the easy classes because they're too easy. This answer will probably switch over to Calculus BC in a couple of weeks though >_>;

If I could ask anyone on this community for help with a class/assignment/paper right now it would be for: College admission essays T_T please? I'm so sick of writing them.
dance; this world
  • flowed

STARBURST~~!

I, Star Aqulia Light (flowed), wish to announce that wind_borne will now be the Nova Star of the Star Aquila family.

As a symbol of our acceptance, I give my star:

MINCHAN

Welcome to the Star Aquila family!

GACK I LOVE YOU. X3 MINCHAN! <33333333333333333
  • Current Mood
    ecstatic ecstatic

(no subject)

When I grow up, I want to be... a journalist? A biologist? I have no idea. >D

I am currently in year 2 of secondary school.

My current favourite subject is: ENGLISH AND HISTORY FTW.

My worse subject is: Science. -dies-

If I could ask anyone on this community for help with a class/assignment/paper right now it would be for: ...to help me revise/study for my science final paper, actually. *_* Electricity and light kills. KILLS. I doubt my hair is going to survive this exam untouched... D:

Also, Meg~ Can I talk to you online? e_e Even if my status is busy or away, just poke me. -nodnod-

Nami -- heart

Activity =D

When I grow up, I want to be: the owner of my own bookstore, work in a bookstore, or be some sort of business person. ^^;

What year of school are you currently in?: Junior year of High School

My current favourite subject is: There isn't a specific favorite, but if one had to be chosen...either Pre-cal or English.

My worse subject is: This is a tough one. It's a tie between Spanish and Chemistry.

If I could ask anyone on this community for help with a class/assignment/paper right now it would be for: Most likely chemistry. I'm really bad at science of any kind.
  • Current Mood
    awake

activity XD

When I grow up, I want to be... I have an ambition to start my own record label, but at the moment I am a computer slave at a large Furniture company. :D

I am currently in year __________ at school/college. Graduated in 2003 XD *old*

My current favourite subject is: I liked science, english & art history a lot in highschool. ^^

My worse subject is: Maths. Ew. I passed by one point.

If I could ask anyone on this community for help with a class/assignment/paper right now it would be for:::: Definately Maths O_O;; If I was taking it. Thank God I'm not >.>