September 10th, 2006

aiba

Twinkle twinkle little star....^^

because i was uber bored...i thought i should make a post with a list of all those people who posted applications because i figured not all people checks the info page that often (me included) ahihihi..hope the mods don't mind what i did..^^

Bright Star Applications

rphjas (48m) ~ Star Orion ~
sakura_neko (18f) ~ Star Perseus ~
malicemadden (21f) ~ Star Phoenix ~
lunarwolf2002 (28f) ~ Star Aries ~
ebony_jade (25f) ~ Star Aquarius ~
_limeade (19f) ~ Star Chamealeon ~
lucyestelagomez (22f) ~ Star Camelopardalis ~
whochick (26f) ~ Star Equuleus ~
kinkami (19f) ~ Star Andromeda ~
_disi_ (21f) ~ Star Vela ~

Shadow Star Applications

faded_mist (14f) ~ Star Lyra Shadow ~
monkeyzrawesome (15f) ~ Star Sagiatarius Shadow ~
phoenixpaladin (16f) ~ Star Corvus Shadow ~

Light Star Applications

flowed (17f) ~ Star Aquila Light ~
alies_de_destin (15f) ~ Star Scorpii Light ~

Orphan star Applications

hymmi_chan (14f) ~
himemiya_anthy (16f) ~
kawaii_bandgrl (16f) ~
wind_borne (13f) ~
lauchis (17f) ~
apassionathy (15f) ~

~ Star Lyra
  • Current Mood
    bored bored

[Family Application]

I severina wish to start my own star family under the name of Star Cepheus. I will be held responsible for my family.
I promise to uphold our integrity, act as a role model for my young star, and help and guide him/her wherever necessary.

I will consider any member of this community who wishes to become my Young Star – however the choice to accept or not accept any applicant as my Young Star is mine, and mine alone.
My name is: Carla, and my nickname is Karasu. You can call me either :]
Interests that I wish to share with my family are: art, cooking, anything creative, anime, history, and music
My age is: 21 years
Bird

[Family Application]

I hope this is okay and that I'm not screwing up, sounding offensive, silly, annoying or something. I decided starting my own family to try helping people, to be honest. I dunno if I will be able to be a good role model, but I will try my best.

I picked the Apus constelation for a reason, and I hope that this reason isn't very silly. Is that if I'm correct, this constelation is actually named after a kind of flower, and I love flowers.

I rising_dreamer wish to start my own star family under the name of Star Apus. I will be held responsible for my family. I promise to uphold our integrity, act as a role model for my young star, and help and guide him/her wherever necessary.

I will consider any member of this community who wishes to become my Young Star – however the choice to accept or not accept any applicant as my Young Star is mine, and mine alone.
My name is: Ana. Actually I have a middle name but I'm not really used to well... Use it.
Interests that I wish to share with my family are: Let me see... Anime, cartoons, comics, books, series, movies, arts, music, video games and such. But I don't mind having different interests when it comes to the rest of my family, I guess. As long we can respect, help each other and such, I don't really care, I think.
My age is: 20 years
  • Current Mood
    anxious anxious
six impossible things
  • hasu

[Young Star Application]

I, hasu, wish to be accepted as a Young Star to any Bright Star or Shadow Star within this community. I promise to respect my Elder Star, uphold the family integrity, and help and guide my family where ever necessary.

My name is: Lauryl
Interests I would like to share with my family are: anime, manga, anything dealing with japanese culture, videogames, um.. I'm rather perverted (if that counts as an interest >>), and I like most kinds of music (so long as it isn't country).
My age is: 18

The right to accept an invitation to join any family is mine to refuse or accept.
  • Current Mood
    nervous nervous