September 7th, 2006

People | Milla Jovovich
  • lauchis

[Young Star Application]

I lauchis wish to be accepted as a Young Star to any Bright Star or Shadow Star within this community. I promise to respect my Elder Star, uphold the family integrity, and help and guide my family wherever necessary.

My name is: Laura
Interests I would like to share with my family are: Anime and manga of course (though I'm not very familiar with the newest things, I'm from the Sailor Moon/Saint Seiya/Dragon Ball generation), music (I *heart* My Chemical Romance. That would be a nice interest to share), movies, tv shows (CSI, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy and Scrubs are some of my favorites), Harry Potter. If some of those things are covered we'll start off just fine. I also enjoy reading a lot. I'm from Argentina (I don't know what difference that'll make, but just in case).
My age is: 17

The right to accept an invitation to join any family is mine to refuse or accept.
  • Current Mood
    stressed stressed

[Young Star Application]

I, wind_borne, wish to be accepted as a Young Star to any Bright Star or Shadow Star within this community. I promise to respect my Elder Star, uphold the family integrity, and help and guide my family wherever necessary.

My (real) name: Minjia.
Interests I would like to share with my family: I love reading, and I do it on a regular basis. I'm trying to get more into poetry. I also love watching anime and reading manga, but I have some people to squeal with that over, so I'll try not to babble about that. I love reading fanfiction too. But I just want someone whom I can talk to, someone who can give me advice on whatever troubles I have. Someone whom I can depend on, and whom can depend on me in turn. Someone whom I can communicate with without feeling that I'm being talked down to, because I'm probably one of the youngest here.
My age: 13 as of now, will be turning 14 on October 22. <3

The right to accept any invitation to join any family is mine to refuse or accept.

I look forward to getting to know the lovely people here~
  • Current Music
    Sore ga Ai Deshou - Shimokawa Mikuni

(no subject)

YO!!!

ACTIVITY TIME!!!

(so you all better do it, alright?)

In response to Moto's post (see the most recent post before this one) her suggestion of advertising or using affiliates to gain more members is a great one.

So I'm making this activity so you can alllllllllllllllllll help out.

k?

What you need to do is simple.  Write a testimonial about what guiding star means to you, what your family means to you, and anything else you want to put in there to make us look like the best in the world we are great.

Reply to this post with your testimonials.
(else .....NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!)