September 5th, 2006

Serious Face
  • _disi_

GUIDING STAR CHANGE OF RULES

___guiding_star wishes to announce a change in the community rules.

Over the last few days we have seen several different people on our friends lists, wanting to expand family members to 4.

This being said, here at ___guiding_star, we have no boundaries, as we are purely in this for the friendships that we make. As stated in the user info, we are not following the role of any previous idea, we are just embracing the idea as a whole, so that means our limits are sky high! :3

We are always welcome to new idea's, and we definitely think this could be a change that everyone will embrace.

Introducing the Nova Star ~ The "Light Star's, Young Star".

All star families that have previously been completed, may now search for a fourth family member. Thus allowing the Light Star to have the oppertunity to hunt their own little one.

Thus also being said ~ It would be great if you could all put in an effort to bring some more friends over, or get us some more members. We are running low on the youngens, and we would love to have more choices for the applicants to choose from.

Please note; Age requirement is definitely something we prefer, meaning that it would be great if you could stick to someone younger than your Young Star, however, because this may be quite difficult, if you find a bond with an orphan, and your orphan doesn't mind having an Elder Star younger than they are, then go ahead and accept each other!

We all wish you the best of luck.

Please check out the User Info for more information.

[Light Star Application]

I ailes_de_destin wish to apply for a Young Star to become the Nova Star of the Star Scorpii Family. I promise to uphold our integrity, act as a role model for my young star, and help and guide him/her wherever necessary.

I will consider any member of this community who wishes to become my Young Star – however the choice to accept or not accept any applicant as my Young Star is mine, and mine alone.

My name is: Nami, but you can just call me Moto! =D

Interests that I wish to share with my family are: Chances are, you're probably going to be a bit more mature than I am. XD;; I tend to act a little childish sometimes but that doesn't mean I'm not mature. I know when to act serious and what not. I just like to have fun and enjoy a good, humerous conversation with someone. I also like to read so if my Nova Star likes reading too, we'll hit it off well! Maybe we can discuss some books together! Writing is another thing of interest with me! I'll probably ask you to read my work if you're not busy and ask for advice because I'm really insecure of my work. D: <3! Well, I also like a good debate. I'm usually ranting off about my theories which range from why I think the sky is blue to why Earth is the purgatory. Generally speaking, I'm easy to get along with as long with and once you're my friend, you're stuck with me until you want me gone. <3! I guess it's better to say, "Let's talk and we'll get to know each other better". I don't want to ostracize anyone so, i'll just shut up now. ._.;;
I talk to much...D:

My age is: 15 going onto 16 in 2 months! =D
  • Current Music
    Aszhe Zu Asche ~ Rammstein