September 4th, 2006

love cats
  • kinkami

Ano...

I, kinkami, wish to start my own star family under the name of Star Andromeda. I will be held responsible for my family.

I promise to uphold our integrity, act as a role model for my young star, and help and guide him/her wherever necessary.

I will consider any member of this community who wishes to become my Young Star – however the choice to accept or not accept any applicant as my Young Star is mine, and mine alone.

My name is: Beth, but I'm called by a lot of names - Ryuuen is my usual nickname.
Interests that I wish to share with my family are: Anime/manga, intelligent drama (i.e. The West Wing, House), video games, poetry, writing, books, music (a must), roleplaying (online and off), and, umm... collecting odd things? XP
My age is: Nineteen, though I turn twenty in March. :D
  • Current Music
    [mulder and scully] - ?
Trinity

Birthday~!

I'd like to wish a very happy seventeenth birthday to my shadow star, Meagan (classicxsmile)~ < 3333

I know we haven't talked much lately, babe. But think of it this way, with the new job..well, I'll get more money, and then I'll get you a great birthday present. ;DDDD

Love ya lots, kiddo! Have a super birthday!
  • Current Music
    The Beatles - Cry Baby Cry

(no subject)

So.

Three star orphans.

kawaii_bandgrl
himemiya_anthy
hymmi_chan

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
These three girls must be INUNDATED with emails, right?

Well.
I just want to remind everyone not to feel afraid to contact each other to see if you get along.  Orphan Stars are just as welcome to contact elder members of the community, as anyone.

(Oh yeah, and another shameless plug to see if any of your friends want to join to become star orphans.)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyways, welcome to the newer members of the community...and right now _disi_ is cooking up an activity to post. So i fyou have any ideas swing them her way.  -snicker-  now she HAS to post an activity.

Star Draco

• Current Mood
    cheerful cheerful
dance; this world
  • flowed

[Light Star Application]

I flowed wish to apply for a Young Star to become the Nova Star of the Star Aquila Family. I promise to uphold our integrity, act as a role model for my young star, and help and guide him/her wherever necessary.

I will consider any member of this community who wishes to become my Young Star – however the choice to accept or not accept any applicant as my Young Star is mine, and mine alone.

My name is: Meg~
Interests that I wish to share with my family are: I don't mind, really. I just want someone who will trust me. Come to me if something's wrong, and let me support them. I'd like someone who understands the meaning of family to be something near my meaning of it. Someone...I click with, you know? :D If you'd like my email, just ask. I speak more eloquently there.

I can offer you a shoulder to cry on, someone to listen. I can't always find the words, but I'll try. I really will.

I don't want to rush into anything, so...please note that I want to get to know you. Before anything. :P
My age is: Seventeen going on eighteen. ;P
  • Current Mood
    ecstatic ecstatic