August 19th, 2006

Red Pyramid

[Family Application]

I wondergirl_xx wish to start my own star family under the name of Star Virgo (< 3). I will be held responsible for my family.
I promise to uphold our integrity, act as a role model for my young star, and help and guide him/her wherever necessary.

I will consider any member of this community who wishes to become my Young Star – however the choice to accept or not accept any applicant as my Young Star is mine, and mine alone.

My name is: Leigh.
Interests that I wish to share with my family are: I like anime, and movies and..wow, a lot of stuff. You'll just have to ask me, hm? Go ahead and message me on AIM. I'm usually on when I'm not at work. -headdesk-
My age is: Nineteen~ I'll turn twenty in March. On the 15th.

[P.S: If anyone wants to add me or just be friends, that's super too. I just made this journal, after deleting my old one like../ages/ ago, so..any friends are welcome, no?]
  • Current Music
    Little by Little - Hummingbird
Lindsay Lohan

(no subject)

This is probably my favorite icon. I don't really have a favorite, maybe..six to choose from isn't a lot.

But yes, Lindsay Lohan is nice. Not much of an actress but..nice to look at?

And I personally think her blonde hair looks fine. e_e
  • Current Music
    Radiohead - Thinking About You

(no subject)

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to welcome a couple of new people to the community, and keep you all up to date on who is still looking for a family. (check out the userinfo)

We need more star orphans!!!!

GO FORTH AND SEEK ORPHANS!!! LOL

sailor jupiter - fanart leaning
  • makoelf

Family Application

I makoelf wish to start my own star family under the name of Star Pyxis. I will be held responsible for my family.
I promise to uphold our integrity, act as a role model for my young star, and help and guide him/her wherever necessary.

I will consider any member of this community who wishes to become my Young Star – however the choice to accept or not accept any applicant as my Young Star is mine, and mine alone.

My name is: Mako Elf

Interests that I wish to share with my family are: Anything in my experience which includes but is not limited to photography, ferrets, poi, cinema, bellydancing, body art, flamenco, cooking and baking, travel, languages, origami, video games, manga, web design, driving, figure skating, intellectual conversations, etc.

My age is: 22

♥ Ale | Trixi
  • Current Music
    Stina Nordenstam - Little Star
sailor jupiter - fanart leaning
  • makoelf

Icon, icon!

i'm new to the community but that's cool. i still want to participate and have fun! i saw everyone posting their favorite icons and decided that i'd like to share my current favorite. i have a TON of favorites, but this one i'm using of V is absolutely adorable and made me crack up and squee for a good 2 minutes. it was just too precious! XD;;

so, i hope you guys all like it too! and i hope to find my stars soon! =D
♥ ale | trixi
  • Current Music
    Kym Mazelle - Young Hearts Run Free
leglj1

[Family Application]

I, lucyestelagomez, wish to start my own star family under the name of Star Camelopardalis. I will be held responsible for my family. I promise to uphold our integrity, act as a role model for my young star, and help and guide him/her wherever necessary.

My name is: Lucy Estela Gomez
Interests that I wish to share with my family are: Anything and everything is fine, including random things. Cooking is great too, as I'm barely learning how to cook Mexican food, so any cooks out there are great! ^^
My age is: 22 years old
  • Current Music
    None

[Young Star Application]

I classicxsmile, with to be accepted as a Young Star to any Bright Star or Shadow Star within this community. I promise to respect my Elder Star, uphold the family integrity, and help and guide my family where ever necessary.

My name is: Meagan

Interests I would like to share with my family are: Well, I love anime and video games. So that would have to be a must. I also love to write, and connected to that, roleplay. I'd love to be able to roleplay with my Elder Star. That would be fun. I also love to read.. a lot. It's pretty much all I do. So like, an avid, or semi-avid reader would suit my tastes just fine. < 3
Designing graphics would fun..and even if my Elder Star didn't know how, I'd teach her all I know.
Also, I love cooking. Trying recipies from magazines, and making up my own is a big interest of mine, so I'd hope my Elder Star enjoyed cooking also.
I think that's it, though. XD

My age is: Sixteen

The right to accept an invitation to join any family is mine to refuse or accept.
  • Current Music
    Do You Wanna? - Franz Ferdinand