August 16th, 2006

[Celebs ♥ KBell: LOL IDK]

(no subject)

This is my favorite icon.

I'll explain it to you the same way I did to Meg:

"CUZ INO IZ SEXY LOLOLOLZ"

And I guess cause I like the word 'fashionista'. It's fucking sexy, bitches.

..And that is all.
  • Current Music
    Avril Lavigne - Fall to Pieces
dance; this world
  • flowed

(no subject)

This is my current favorite icon~

I think it's the best one I've made. e_e I feel vaguely proud, and plus it's just HAPPY, and I feel like that nearly all the time SO IT WORKS~

And it's special. <3
  • Current Mood
    cheerful cheerful
Hogwarts grad!

Favorite icon~!

This is my current favorite icon. I like it because, well, I'll be starting grade 12 soon so I will be graduating, annnnnd I'm about 160% obsessed with Harry Potter. So it is awesome!

<3 Brittani.
  • Current Music
    Bad Habit - The Dresden Dolls

FAVOURITE ICON ACTIVITY

There is no real point to this activity - I'm just doing it out of curiosity!!

But post in the community  (not in response to this post) with a post using your favourite icon and explain WHY it's your favourite.

Star Draco.

(no subject)

*points*

/that/ is my favourite icon right now. Simply becuase I can TOTALLY see Miu doing that voodoo thing with her fingers - and when I post it...I just chuckle :)

• Current Mood
    calm calm

(no subject)

PWN FOR THE ALMIGHTY LEADERS! XDDD! I love my Tamaki-kun icon because it's Tamaki and of course, I HEAD MY OWN CHIBI BRIGADE! A squadron of 13 to be exact with a few incognito ones out there. XD! I love my cousins and nieces and nephews. =3 Yeah, I just like imposing my power over the little people. 8D Yay Tamaki and W00T! FOR FUTURE DICTATORSHIP OF MEXICO! BOW TO ME BISHES, I AM YOUR MASTER! >DDDD! ~Moto ~ Star Scorpii Light I lurve my alcoholic drink refrences. 8D
  • Current Mood
    weird weird