July 27th, 2006

lyra

Votation time!

okay guys here are the entries..i took the liberty to copy and post them in one post under different cuts instead of links to the entries..to save you guys from opening too many windows..XD aand..i've given them corresponding numbers..i purposely didn't place the writer's name so it will be a surprise..^^ unless ofcourse you go through the community's recent entries and check who made it..but still..i'm being my cute little self and make it a surprise..XD

vote for the poem you like best..remember..it should say what our community is for and/or what it stands for..

vote by using their corresponding numbers or titles..

remember to BOLD your votes..i'll be strict with this..^^

if it's not bolded i will give you one warning and tell you to bold your votes..if you don't change them before the votation closes i won't consider your vote even if it might serve as a tie breaker..

to bold put <*b>[text]</b> ofcourse you have to ommit the asterisk (*)..^^

if ever there is a tie..i don't know what to do..ahaha! just kidding..i would have to ask saku-chan and cari-chan to vote btween the entries..i'm leaving the decision to them since they're our moderators..they're the people who knows most what the community is for..so...that said..

Collapse )

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Collapse )

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Collapse )

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Collapse )

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Collapse )

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Collapse )

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Collapse )

~~~~~~~~~

VOTE NOW! ^^

by the way..votation ends next week..August 3 (Aug. 2 on western tinme)

Introduction...

Hi all - I just joined this community, and thought I'd take the time to introduce myself. I'm 24 years old, from Melbourne Australia, and I'm moving to Japan in 2.5 weeks to be with my boyfriend, who has transferred there with his work for a while.

I joined guiding star at the recommendation of sakuraflower who thinks I would benefit from such an organisation - especially since I'll be away from my home country for quite a while. I'm starting to actually think she's got a valid point. :) 

So I thought I'd join, and suss out the workings of the community for a while first. I'm liking what I see so far, and I'd love the chance to be involved more intimately.

Introductions can be difficult, so I'm not sure what else to tell you guys! I hope to get to know all of you better over time.

Have a nice day! :)
  • Current Mood
    happy happy

(no subject)

Afternoon all!!!

Just a friendly hello from your favourite Moderator  (kidding cari kidding!!!!!) hehehehe.
no really, I know you love me.

aaaaaaanyway I wanted to say thank you to cruel_claire for organising the last poem activity - good luck to all particpants - there seem to be constant favourites already so yay!

Hope everyone is enjoying the community and is getting to know everyone.

Love to all

Star Draco

FAMILY APPLICATION

ebony_jade wish to start my own star family under the name of Star Aquarius. I will be held responsible for my family.

I promise to uphold our integrity, act as a role model for my young star, and help and guide him/her wherever necessary.

I will consider any member of this community who wishes to become my Young Star – however the choice to accept or not accept any applicant as my Young Star is mine, and mine alone.

My name is: Ebony

Interests that I wish to share with my family are: interests that vary far and wide, such as reading, movies, music, friendships and anything my family may take an interest in.

My age is: 24
  • Current Mood
    happy happy
Serious Face
  • _disi_

(no subject)

I, the most bestest, awesomest star anyone could ever think of. Shall actually write a story... a proper one... for the activity... some time soon.

If I don't - may the uber cool medal star thing which you all gave me dont even think about denying such an award D: go to sakuraflower which will never happen coz i rock the best but eh, i gotta have something to motivate me

C'mon new people! WHERE ART THOU? We need and want and love you. no really. you can believe that. ok ok im being sarcastic but HUZZAH! my love is grand and you all want it.

I am in a really wierd mood today. soooo dont ask.

BUT HUZZAH! I just wanted to say that again There was really no point in posting this except to make a fool out of myself, but err... if you look below, that post has a little meaning .________.

STAR SPAZ VELA FOR TEH WIN!

*mopes* Where's my rissy-cakes and remi-face? REMI WHERE IS MY LOVE SUGAR? and Rissa? -pout- no spanks for you if you dont love me soon.
=DD <33