July 9th, 2006

misha - pink

(no subject)

ok...i know i haven't been really active in the community or...livejournal in general. So now i'm gonna try to be active and post atleast once a day. I really want to know more people in the community so if we've ever talk or haven't talked at all, please comment so i can get to know everybody.

(no subject)

I, Shadow spazStar Vela, wish to announce that dinos_and_toast will now be the Light spazStar of thespaz Star Vela family.

As a symbol of our acceptance, I give my star:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Welcome to the spazStar Vela family! (you're stuck with me now...)

REMI-CHAN

YOU NOW BELONG TO ME

Zooooooooomg.

THE SPAZ FAMILY IS NOW COMPLETE.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I LUFFLES MY REMIFACE! I LUFFLES MY CARI-PIE!

:3 Spaz OUT!
  • Current Music
    Just Can't Wait To Be King- Lion King XD~
kerunia

GRAND CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

well ...hello...all....I really have little time on the computer...so as a grand announcement I would like to say.....GRAND CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE NEW FAMLIES and STAR TITLES GIVEN and LUCK TO ALL THE FAMILIES THAT ARE LOOKING TO GROW and SPECIAL LUCK TO ALL THE ORPHAN STARS LOOKING FOR FAMILIES! So to you...Get out there and chat. And to all the new families through good and bad you are family cherish it and learn, execpt and grow personally and grow closer as families.

~We are not just another livejournal community here~

We are all one big family here! To cherish and help each other all that we can! I hope that we keep growing as a community with members, as individual families and most importantally in ourselves and in what we do so spread the word and keep active on here so we can talk to you and learn more about you and we can all be friends as well as family. And it's alright if your not active all the time (I know that I'm not) be here when you can and don't be afraid to take part....and for people passing through join and talk with us... we're all friendly here...and only /some/ of us bite.... but...not ..hard!

Well I'm rambling now...so I'll stop....thanks for listning and if I had a good computer I'd make like an icon...or pic..or somthing...sorry....

THANK-YOU again and CONGRATULATIONS and LUCK to all!!!
  • Current Music
    charmed theme