July 8th, 2006

Chopper [Fucking Precious]

[Shadow Star Application]

I, gekkonorondo, wish to apply for a Young Star to become the Light Star of the Star Cassiopeia Family. I promise to uphold our integrity, act as a role model for my young star, and help and guide him/her wherever necessary.

I will consider any member of this community who wishes to become my Young Star – however the choice to accept or not accept any applicant as my Young Star is mine, and mine alone.

My name is: Sara,or Oko. Whichever that you wish to dub me. ^_^ You can even call me something way out there, if you so wish to. But my birth-given name is indeed Sara.

Interests that I wish to share with my family are: I'm never all that good with things like this. u.u;; I'm not really all that..intelligent when it comes to being put on the spot {even though there really is no time limit, but you all know what I mean. o.O}. I suppose, that I can start with my main interests. Anime/manga would be one of them. Writing would be another thing too.

I just want..someone that I really connect with, and believe me, I'll know when I get that connection. It worked with me and my Onee-sama, me and Amber-chan, and me and LenLen. =^.^= Also, this isn't an interest, but I /don't/ have a computer of my own, so don't be offended if you contact me, or I contact you, and it's a while before I contact you again. Just don't think that I dislike you or anything. X3

I'll be here for two weeks, and I hope to get to know some people in that time. I'm here to make friends with the community, and hopefully grow as a person or something like that, by getting to know the people in the community. Hope to get to know some of you, ne? =D

My age is: I am now seventeen, and will be until February fourth of 2007. X3

^_^ I've been thinking about whether I wanted to do this for awhile now, much like I was when I was looking for an Elder Star of my own, but I decided that I should post it now and just..wait. Because, you really never know when the right person will walk around that corner. ^^;;

~ Shadow Star Cassiopeia ~
  • Current Music
    The Soothing Sounds of Harvest Moon~