June 26th, 2006

ACTIVITY TIME

Ok stars, time for another ACTIVITY FROM THE MIND OF STAR DRACO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (insert fanfair and feast here)
Now that we have THAT over and done with....

I'm thinking we need to create a bar/picture/ummm eblem type thing that everyone can put in their user info to say that they are affiliated with this community.
What do you think?

I'm thinking of a size about.....   350x100 pixels

ENTRIES OPEN NOW.
ENTRIES CLOSE AT THE END OF THIS WEEK.

A vote will then take place like last time to decide on the winner.

LUCK TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Current Mood
    curious curious
misha - pink

(no subject)

I monkeyzrawesome wish to apply for a Young Star to become the Light Star of the Star Sagiatarius Family. I promise to uphold our integrity, act as a role model for my young star, and help and guide him/her wherever necessary.

I will consider any member of this community who wishes to become my Young Star – however the choice to accept or not accept any applicant as my Young Star is mine, and mine alone.
My name is: Monica Mui
Interests that I wish to share with my family are: manga, anime, food...mmmm...food.
My age is:15

Ok let's see, I haven't been really active in this community...but i've made some friends that i'm sure will last a lifetime. [you all know who you are,lol] I want to find a younger star that will have fun with me and dana [my older star] It's very important that i can find someone who can open up to us...because, well i tell dana everything and i want to make sure my younger star can do the same with me. hmmm i think that's all.