May 31st, 2006

dance; this world
  • flowed

(no subject)

I flowed with to be accepted as a Young Star to Amie-chan. I promise to respect my Elder Star, uphold the family integrity, and help and guide my family where ever necessary.
My name is: Meg...
Interests I would like to share with my family are: I HAVE TO CATCH THE BUS. D:
My age is: 17 at the moment.

The right to accept an invitation to join any family is mine to refuse or accept.

La, there you go Amie~ I have to run now!
  • Current Mood
    amused amused
[Celebs ♥ KBell: LOL IDK]

(no subject)

I, pyratesss, wish to announce that flowed will now be the Light Star of the Star Aquila family.

As a symbol of our acceptance, I give my star:

Welcome to the Star Aquila family!

Zomg, Kitty love. DDDDDD: XMEN LAWL. -loves Meg some-

Randomly, I'd like to state that even if she is my 'young' star, I don't see Meg-chan that way. -nod- We're already step-soeurs in SS so..this is just an extension of that. I see her as a twin star, rather than a young star. We're equals, after all..bottoms of the family gotta stick together. x333;; plus ya know, the girl love in this family helps. c_c I just see us as equals, nothing more or less. XD and ya know..since she's 15 (or 16?) days older, that helps.

We're the girl love capital of guiding star. -ded-
  • Current Music
    RENT - Another Day
sworn by sword

Icon Entry

Since I'm part of a star family and all I guess it's about time I participated in the community's events and stuff ^^; So here's my miserable attempt at icon making XD; (Photoshop doesn't like me and my beloved animation shop died... so um... best I can do in 20 minutes).