May 30th, 2006

ICONTEST

-DRUMROLL-

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, I'd better explain firstly huh?

The competition is thus (and is open to EVERYONE)

Make in icon for the default icon that appears on this community.  Thus, it needs to be themed respectfully.  (This is not an icontest for your 'family' name - just the community as a whole)

Applications are open from today until the end of the week (Friday)

One Icon per person.
Post in the community - (NOT under a cut)

(Note: great skills are not required - I myself only use MS paint and am a very basic icon maker but it's still fun)

A voting system will then be initiated and the winner is the one with the most votes.
What do you get?
The satisfaction of your icon being the default for ___guiding_star
  • Current Mood
    chipper chipper

Young Star Application

I ailes_de_destin with to be accepted as a (Young Star) to any Bright Star or Shadow Star within this community. I promise to respect my Elder Star, uphold the family integrity, and help and guide my family where ever necessary.
My name is: Josefina Naomi
Interests: I would like to share with my family are: Is into music (Most types of rock, sub categories: German and Spanish or anything else that's good, I'm not picky when it comes to things like this. <3), literature, story-telling (I like getting stories told to me or hearing them or reading them. XD;; ), writting, RPing, history of the world!, chickens and world domination cooking, and I can't think of much right now but something will come up!
My age is: 15

The right to accept an invitation to join any family is mine to refuse or accept.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Collapse )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please own adopt me! ;~; xD! Jk! (If you don't mind hyper, perverted people, we'll be good buddies!)
  • Current Music
    Stripped ~ Rammstein