May 22nd, 2006

lyra

.+. Star Burst .+.

I, cruel_claire a.k.a. Star Lyra, wish to announce that Al/faded_mist will now be the Star Shadow of the Star Lyra family.

As a symbol of our acceptance, I give my star:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Welcome to the Star Lyra family!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

wai~! i finally found her! *clings to Al* no one comes near her *bites* hahaha! just kidding! XP

to my young star..

Al! well..this is it..you're stuck with me from now on..hope you're okay with that..LOL! :D

i know i already said this before and i'll say it again for everyone to know! :D everytime i recieve an email from you it's like recieving an email from my fourteen year old self..and as we continued to exchange emails i felt that i'm talking to my real younger sister..i never had a sibling since i'm an only child and this will be the first time i'll be taking care of someone other than my cousins..and now i have you..i'm just soo thankful..^^ *hugs*

oh i love you so much for words..just in a friendly manner ofcourse *wink*..welcome to my family! ^^

and i saved this special cake just for you..^^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Current Mood
    thankful thankful