May 7th, 2006

Nami -- heart

(no subject)

1. Regardless of your 'real' age, what age do you 'see' yourself as and why?

I see myself right around my age actually. :D I can be mature when I want to be, but I can still be immature at times too.

2. Would you call your personality cute or crazy? Why?

I would call it crazy, because of how I think. I can think about one thing, then some how make all these connections to something most people won't see as related at all. Plus the connections I make are so odd people still wouldn't understand even if I explained. ^^;

3. Would you rather have a star that is all 'cutie cutie pie OMG HUG SQUISH' or a star that is 'yo, how you doin, waz up?' or a tar that is "Hi there, did you have a good day'?? And why?

I think I'd like one that went: 'cutie cutie pie OMG HUG SQUISH' but any of them are fine. :)

4. What kind of star will YOU be to your older/younger star?

I hope to be the type of star to help cheer up my older/younger star. I like helping people. I feel bad when I can't help, but I'd like to be the type be supportive. And...I don't think this is right.

5. What do you want to get from Guiding Star?

Meet people whom I can become friends with, to find my own Star family, and to have fun. =]

6. Which of the following mediums are you comfortable with your star contacting you by.... Email, Chat online, Phonecalls, Letters in the mail, meeting in real life

Email or letter in the mail. Phone calls and chatting online make me nervous because I don't have time to sit and just think which makes me very nervous. [info]monkeyzrawesome can testify to that. ^^;

7. Would you call yourself a confident person or someone who needs to boost their self esteem?

I have low self-esteem...

8. Name three things you enjoy doing most.

I love reading, talking to my friends, and watching anime. :)

9. Name three things that you like and dislike in a personality.

In a personality I like funniness, the person to be interesting, and some weirdness. I don't like dishonesty, overly cruel, or too much arrogance.

10. Name one thing that makes you Unique.

Unique...One thing that makes me unique is...my thought pattern. Most people don't understand how I think. Sometimes even my thoughts are beyond my comprehension. ^^;
  • Current Mood
    cheerful cheerful
hat

(no subject)

Everyone else is doing this sooo

1. Regardless of your 'real' age, what age do you 'see' yourself as and why?I don't know...Maybe 20 I guess? I try very hard to be mature, but I still act like a silly teenager at times. ^^;

2. Would you call your personality cute or crazy? Why? Ehhh? x_x I'm not sure..

3. Would you rather have a star that is all 'cutie cutie pie OMG HUG SQUISH' or a star that is 'yo, how you doin, waz up?' or a tar that is "Hi there, did you have a good day'?? And why? either the first choice or the third one. ^^ I'm sure you're all very nice though!

4. What kind of star will YOU be to your older/younger star? I want to be a good friend, for one. I want to be someone that they can have fun conversations with at the end of the day.. If we get closer, we could always exchange things though mail like penpals! :) That's always fun.

5. What do you want to get from Guiding Star? The same as the above answer.

6. Which of the following mediums are you comfortable with your star contacting you by.... Email, Chat online, Phonecalls, Letters in the mail, meeting in real life I can do all of them except phone calls and meeting in real life. ^^; I only meet online friends in real life if we're very very close. (like my internet friend and I that have known each other for 5 years) And um no phone please. I'm very shy already and talking on the phone makes me nervous. ^^;;;;

7. Would you call yourself a confident person or someone who needs to boost their self esteem? I have my good days and bad days like everyone else. Sometimes I have very low self esteem days but then other days I'm very happy with being me. ^^

8. Name three things you enjoy doing most. Dancing(though I'm not good at it at all),reading shoujo manga(like Full Moon or Fruits Basket!!), and taking care of kids(I do childcare work a couple times a week).

9. Name three things that you like and dislike in a personality. I like people who are very nice and people who like you for who you are. I like outgoing people because that usually helps me open up more since I'm pretty shy... I don't like rude, selfish, or...well, scary people.

10. Name one thing that makes you Unique. I don't know.. I'm a dreamer, I guess. ^^ I'm always daydreaming about the future and things.
  • Current Mood
    happy happy

(no subject)

It depends on my mood, really. When I'm serious I can act a lot older than I really am, i can be a 40 year old, a 20 year old, or anything like that. :D But for the most part I'm not, and I act like a 3 year old who's pee-your-pants excited about EVERYTHING

A little bit of both? When I'm excited I get cute, when I get cute that turns into crazy and when i get crazy I bite people tend to drive people up the wall. I'm VERY HIGH MAINTENENCE XD; *loud and obnoxious*

3. Would you rather have a star that is all 'cutie cutie pie OMG HUG SQUISH' or a star that is 'yo, how you doin, waz up?' or a tar that is "Hi there, did you have a good day'?? And why?
My older star is brilliant, she's all of those :D Now when I have a younger star (OMG CARI-PIE ISN'T THAT A WEIRD THOUGHT?!) I'd like her to be just like me and Cari-pie. Crazy. Fucktarded. HoowweeeAAAAHHHH.

..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:D Muchos people who adore me and kiss the ground I walk on. Or just a buncha friends that will appreciate me <3 ^-^

6. Which of the following mediums are you comfortable with your star contacting you by.... Email, Chat online, Phonecalls, Letters in the mail, meeting in real life
ALL OF THEM :DDD I'd like...Pee my pants at a phone call alone, I'd probably do something retarded like nosebleed to death if we met in real life XDDD

7. Would you call yourself a confident person or someone who needs to boost their self esteem?
Depends on my mood, for the most part I like to pretend i'm really confident, but really I just need a good kick in the ass for being such a pussy.

Listening to music, dancing, Cari-pie</b>talking nonsense :D

I like people who are funny, open-minded *cough*, and danceworthy. I DON'T like people who are self-absorbed, angsty 24/7, or loudmouths D:<

I don't mean to sound over-confident or anything, but when people are sad I can usually do something to cheer them up really well. I have a massive collection of cheer up music, everything from Sesame Street to Le Tigre to Ok Go, so I usually resort to that. :3 I take pride in the fact that I keep my friends happy.
  • Current Music
    Oh Lately It's So Quiet---Ok Go
[Celebs ♥ KBell: LOL IDK]

(no subject)

1. Regardless of your 'real' age, what age do you 'see' yourself as and why?:
Depends. I am what the situation calls for; I have a good ability to adjust. Mostly I'd say I act my own age (17), because I'm fairly easy going and like to take it as it comes but..I can also be angsty and whiny, as any teenager can..but at the same time, I can joke around and lower my maturity a lot too..and then on the other side of said spectrum, I can be rather mature when duty calls, as well..hm.

2. Would you call your personality cute or crazy? Why?:
I'm told I'm cute so..cute, I guess. o___o but also crazy..I WANT BOTH. DDDD:

3. Would you rather have a star that is all 'cutie cutie pie OMG HUG SQUISH' or a star that is 'yo, how you doin, waz up?' or a tar that is "Hi there, did you have a good day'?? And why?:
Oh, a cutie-pie, for sure. Cause cuties are..cute? D:

4. What kind of star will YOU be to your older/younger star?:
An irritating one? XD Who does her best and fails it?

5. What do you want to get from Guiding Star?:
Jeez, I dunno..friendship, I guess. I like friends. c_c and I got my Chelsie, dammit, so I scarcely need much else. -chuckle- but uhh, a cute young star would be nice. -nod-

6. Which of the following mediums are you comfortable with your star contacting you by....email, chat online, phonecalls, letters in the mail, meeting in real life?:
All of the above. I'm not picky. XD and they're all neat. I talk with my older star/Onee-sama every day, and we've talked on the phone and mailed things, all of the above whenever we can, so a young star would be no different, I think.

7. Would you call yourself a confident person or someone who needs to boost their self esteem?:
Honestly, I guess I'm confident..moreso arrogant..but I can also get down on myself sometimes, too.

8. Name three things you enjoy doing most:
Ro, uhmmm..anime..and...not buttsecks? D:

9. Name three things that you like and dislike in a personality:
Easy going, funny, and nice..dislike..well, dislike people like me, really. XD Arrogant, irritating and never stfu. c_c

10. Name one thing that makes you Unique:
I eat babies. Every Thursday, with my guild. :D
  • Current Music
    NONE.
Only me with you

(no subject)

It actually really depends with me. I can act anywhere between 3 and 35. Sometimes I know I am way too old or at least am acting that way. But a lot of the times, I'm the one fooling around, causing drama and just plain being silly. Oh, and the fact that on occasion I'll revert to third person.
Another of both. The cute side comes in a lot when I'm hyper or the stuff listed above. I'm crazy if you kind of get me going on something. XD Um... >>; Like pervy stuff I can go a bit crazy silly.
3. Would you rather have a star that is all 'cutie cutie pie OMG HUG SQUISH' or a star that is 'yo, how you doin, waz up?' or a star that is "Hi there, did you have a good day'?? And why?
I'd say something between choice A and choice C. I can be a HUGE spelling/grammar nazi. But cute is fun. ^_^ I'm a cuddler. And I do a lot of kisses to. You have to get used to me saying I love you to a LOT of people.
I've always been the counselor type of figure. >>; So I do a lot of stuff. I can be fun, serious, concerned distant kind of whatever is necessary for teh situation, but most of the time I'm really over affectionate and willing to listen.
Friends, people to talk to. I'm a bit of a recluse outside of the internet. People think I'm really weird about that.
At the moment, email(dragon_koneko356@yahoo.com) and AIM(sanura ausbloom) are the easiest for me. Letters will be okay when it comes to the school year. ^_^ I'll get my box later though. ^^ Meeting would be cool, but the problem is that you'd have to attempt coming to Boston at least until I get a car. >>; It's unlikely I'll get a car until the end of or after college. It's just a lot easier to walk or take the trolley around Boston, which is the traffic hell hole even with all the newly, poorly done construction crap called the Big Dig.

Mostly boost self esteem. -_-';
Writing, Reading, Roleplaying
Like-openminded, listener, at least a little smart
Dislike-pushy, ridiculous(closest thing to the nicest way to say "idiotic crap"), inflexible
Meh...As they say "you're unique--just like everybody else" I can't think of something that is "only me unique"

wheeeeeeeeeee activity fun time!!!

(okay that title sounded like I was on Playschool, but never-the-less)

QUIZ TIME!
So that everyone gets a better understanding of each other, copy and paste these questions into a new entry and post in ___guiding_star

4.  What kind of star will YOU be to your older/younger star?

5.  What do you want to get from Guiding Star?

GOOD LUCK!!!

(no subject)

Mmm, I see myself at around the age of 24.  Only because I guess at times I have a "Peter Pan" mentality and don't see myself as grown up all together.  Whilst I'm maturing, yes...I still want to have fun.

I would have to sayyyyyyyyy crazy.  My friends call me strange and wierd...but in a good way. I suppose I like to have interesting things happen to me.

Definately a OMG HUG SQUISH one...I like to be loved! Who doesn't??!!  I guess yeah...an 'enthusiastic' star would be the best way to describe one that i want.

Hopefully what they need me to be.  I would like to be a support, a friend - someone they can laugh with, talk with, be serious with...all those things. I dont' claim to know all the answers...but I'll give it a try :)

Friends, a little star family - a long life friendship. 

All of the above really.

I would call myself confident.

Reading, Cooking, watching anime.

LIKE:  Loyalty, Honesty, respect
DISLIKE:  Lies, Deciet, betrayal

Okkkkkkkk. This is a hard one. I guess....I'm a happy, fun person with a big heart and lots to offer. I'm just........me.

GOOD LUCK!!!
  • danaj

Friends

Ok Boys and girls,I have added all to my F-list,in the hope of getting to know everyone better.If anyone has any objections or doesn't want me on their list,please let me know.If no objections,add me back,please? *On knees begging*
  • Current Mood
    anxious anxious
  • danaj

My Answers

I think I see myself as about 25,i lost 6 years in a bad realionship...so i just wipe those 6 years off!
Definitely crazy...im a bit unpredictable,and really like to be a bit different
I really don't mind,because I like all people...I just want someone who wants to communicate! I do like to be loved tho!!
I hope to be a good friend,someone that they can talk to about everything,and hopefully a positive influence.
Im hoping to make a lot of good friends,friends are for life in my book.
All of the above!
Confident.
Reading,making cards,being online!
Like:loyalty,compassion and the ability to have a really good laugh(especially at yourself)
Dislike:Lies,cruelty and disrespect
My brain! it is slightly different,but its all mine!*rest of the world sighs in relief*
  • Current Mood
    bouncy bouncy
Serious Face
  • _disi_

(no subject)

right now? 86 - because im lazy and tired and want a nanna nap. when im not 86 i feel about 26-30

I'd say stupid. Because my sence of humor is twisted and i laugh at my own jokes. i also laugh at the sad and twisted jokes my young star says, but thats why we get along so well. she makes me laugh so hard a little bit of wee comes out.

My star is all of those. One minute we can be like. "yo homie, wassup g-thang" next we be like "ZOMG LUFFLES" and then we can be like "stfu biaaaaaaaaatch" and then throwing emote hugs everywhere. o.o we are an odd pair.

I'll be a pie-star. kthx.

FRIENDS! LOVE ME! PLEASE! DO AS I SA....um.... just love me? -evil eyes with love-

6. Which of the following mediums are you comfortable with your star contacting you by.... Email, Chat online, Phonecalls, Letters in the mail, meeting in real life?
All of the above. Although if I ever saw my star in real life I'd pounce her and freak her out first XD

bit of both really! but they counteract each other. myessssssssssss

sitting, laying, sleeping.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH -dead- that's my 86yr old personality right there, yo. yo homie, yo!

9. Name three things that you like and dislike in a personality. obnoxious people. rude people. hateful people.

10. Name one thing that makes you Unique. I can pick my nose and scratch my arse at the same time I am very much a tomboy chick, but am very talented when it comes to girly things. I'm good at make up, making beaded jewellery, making things pretty... but i'd never wear created things, id more than likely throw them at my young star or star draco... cos she's a friggen girly girl and makes me cry. XD
aiba

myuu~?

.+. uhh..can't really say..one minute i'm as immature as a six year old..next i'm as serious and mature as an old person..o__________O'

.+. crazy i guess..my personality is a mixture of a lot of things that sometimes i look like i'm crazy..XP

.+. a mixture of all of the above really..i don't really care much..as long as they love and respect me for who i am..^^

.+. i will be like the real stars in a sense that even if you don't see it all the time, you know that it's just there..never really gone..i'll be my family's listening ear..someone who'll just sit and listen without judging..most people don't do that anymore..i'll be there when she needs to share something, to cry, to rant, to emo, to joke to whatever..i'll be her partner in crime..*grin*

.+. friends..people who will make me feel loved and accepted..^^

.+. all of the above! especially letters in the mail..i love getting mails! i feel like its more personal than an email because it was written by that person's own hands..^^

.+. i'd have to say both..^^ sometimes i'm confident and sometimes i'm insecure..so..yeah..XP

.+. baking, sleeping and going out with friends..^^

.+. likes: honest, witty and loyal ^^
dislikes: judgemental, homophobe, liar

.+. dear god i have no idea..o________O' i guess all i can say is that i'm unique by just being my weird, unpredictable, confused, balanced self..i mean..there's only one Hiyas Diwata in the whole wide world or Riwa for that matter, right? so yeah..i guess that's it..did i answer the question? i don't think i did..o____O' blargh..-gets shot-
  • Current Mood
    contemplative mou...