April 25th, 2006

fai quatre

Young Star Application :3

okays, im a friend of rissabunny, so um yeahs!! Here is my application!

I dinos_and_toast with to be accepted as a (Young Star) to any Bright Star or Shadow Star within this community. I promise to respect my Elder Star, uphold the family integrity, and help and guide my family where ever necessary.
My name is: Remi
Interests I would like to share with my family are: wows, um…Japanese Fashion, j-rock as well as j/k-pop, anime and manga (especially stuff by Ai Yazawa~), photography, playing bass, art, and tons of other stuff that I can’t think of right now. ._________.
My age is: 15 (as of yesterday :D)

The right to accept an invitation to join any family is mine to refuse or accept.

THERE IT ISSSS~~ >w
My Obsession // ShizNat

[Starburst]

I, freysama, wish to announce that pyratesss will now be the Shadow Star of the Star Aquila family.

As a symbol of our acceptance, I give my star:

Welcome to the Star Aquila family!

I discussed this with pyratesss, as many of you know she is also my petite soeur in soeur_system, and already my little one. It may seem odd that I am taking her here, as well, but it gives her a chance to take a little one under her own wing someday, so we may add to the Star Aquila family here in this community. It will only make things stronger, and I know she will find someone for herself to lead someday soon. -thumbs up- So please accept her as my smut RP slave, and Riyen's bitch Shadow Star, for she will shine bright, despite her stealthy ninja title. :3
  • Current Mood
    amused amused
hat

[Young Star Application]

I himemiya__anthy, with to be accepted as a (Young Star) to any Bright Star or Shadow Star within this community. I promise to respect my Elder Star, uphold the family integrity, and help and guide my family where ever necessary.

My name is: Emily

Interests I would like to share with my family are: Umm shoujo manga, girly things, art, flowers, and things like that... x_x;

My age is: 16

You can contact me on AIM at RazberryHeaven or you can send me an email at deluge_of_roses@hotmail.com. You don't have to I just thought I could give you the option of contacting me... Um thank you for reading my application! ^^;

The right to accept an invitation to join any family is mine to refuse or accept.
  • Current Mood
    curious curious

TIMEZONES!

Ok everyone, this is really simple :3 I just need EVERYONE who is a part of this group to reply to this with their timezone, so Star Draco, Star Vela, and I can all come up with a good time for us all to meet on the weekends and such~~

^_____^